The FactSet Mergers data feed provides global merger and acquisition information for over 500,000 announced mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, and spin-offs involving both public and private companies. In addition to deal terms and details, this feed identifies participants, attitudes, and company details at the time of the announcement. Data Frequency: Event; Update Frequency: Daily.
- Scores are entity-specific and AI-based forward-looking intellectual property measures
- Factors leverage Yewno’s Knowledge Graph to measure the entity’s contribution to each emerging technology
- Content sourced from the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and the World Intellectual Property Organization
- Feed Coverage
Top 7 RBICS Sectors Count Type Start Date Technology 810 Entities 2011 Healthcare 670 Entities 2011 Industrials 530 Entities 2011 Non-Energy Materials 430 Entities 2011 Consumer Cyclicals 190 Entities 2011 Consumer Non-Cyclicals 150 Entities 2011 Finance 130 Entities 2011
- Feed Details
- Yewno’s Emerging Technologies data feed goes back to 2011 and quantifies entity-specific exposure to transformative technologies that are likely to disrupt the economy in the future. Global companies that produce various types of intellectual property receive multiple factors for each one of 35 emerging technologies, including autonomous vehicles, blockchain, and deep learning, resulting in 100+ scores that measure which companies contribute the most to the development of emerging technologies. Data Frequency: Daily; Update Frequency: Weekly
- Firm Information
- Yewno is an award-winning Artificial Intelligence firm that uses patented Knowledge Graph technology to extract unique insights from millions of data sources across financial services, education, publishing, life sciences, and government. Yewno Finance applies this core technology to data that directly impacts financial markets to deliver solutions to help capture excess return and mitigate risk. Yewno offers data feeds, index strategies, and Yewno|Edge, a web-based investment research platform.
- Community Discussion