Yewno’s Emerging Technologies data feed goes back to 2011 and quantifies entity-specific exposure to transformative technologies that are likely to disrupt the economy in the future. Global companies that produce various types of intellectual property receive multiple factors for each one of 35 emerging technologies, including autonomous vehicles, blockchain, and deep learning, resulting in 100+ scores that measure which companies contribute the most to the development of emerging technologies. Data Frequency: Daily; Update Frequency: Weekly
This product is in the review and/or onboarding process towards full availability. It is not currently available for purchase via FactSet.
- Web-based, AI-driven investment research platform that extracts insights from both fundamental and alternative data in order to unlock risk exposures and investment opportunities that would have otherwise gone undetected.
- Allows users to evaluate a company’s exposure to concepts like 5G Technology, Trade War, and Data Privacy by identifying and quantifying hidden company-to-concept relationships.
- Build and back-test portfolio strategies based on concepts like Autonomous Cars, Virtual Reality, and Social Responsibility.
- Solution Details
- Within the Yewno Edge platform, users have access to:
Portfolio Exposures: Identify the global factors affecting a portfolio. Ranging from ideas to themes to events and even people, users can see how concepts like Tariffs and Brexit are impacting investments.
Strategy Builder: Research and build customized investment strategies based on concepts like Machine Learning or E-Commerce with back-testing up to five years.
Company Insights: View fundamental and alternative data including real-time pricing, sentiment scores, concept exposures, and more.
Key Developments: Identify and react to relevant, market-moving events and news in real-time using anomaly detection and alert notifications.
- Firm Information
- Yewno is an award-winning Artificial Intelligence firm that uses patented Knowledge Graph technology to extract unique insights from millions of data sources across financial services, education, publishing, life sciences, and government. Yewno Finance applies this core technology to data that directly impacts financial markets to deliver solutions to help capture excess return and mitigate risk. Yewno offers data feeds, index strategies, and Yewno|Edge, a web-based investment research platform.
- Community Discussion
The Dataset: Yewno’s Emerging Tech Data Feed emerging-technologies-and-company-counts.png emerging-technologies-and-company-counts.png 1000×800 114 KB Yewno’s Emerging Tech data can help quantify company exposure to new technologies across; The data can be used for idea generation, research and p...
Last year marked the 25th year in a row that IBM has held the title for the most US patents. So what are they patenting? Leveraging https://open.factset.com/products/yewno-emerging-technologies/en-us Yewno , we can see what patent’s have been filed related to emerging technologies. The chart belo...