Gain access to 20+ years of comprehensive estimates and statistics on a wide variety of financial statement items as well as industry specific metrics. Updated intraday, FactSet’s consensus estimates are aggregated from a wide base of contributors and cover over 19,000 active companies across 90+ countries. Data Frequency: Quarterly; Update Frequency: Intraday.
Woodseer Dividend ForecastingData Feed by Woodseer Global
Added to Marketplace for Purchase: June 21, 2018
- Algorithmically calculated forecasts reviewed and enhanced by experienced London-based analyst team
- Global coverage across 1000+ indices and 100+ countries with dividend history back to 2012 included
- 24 month forecasts of standard and selected special dividends with full dates and amounts
- Feed Coverage
Region Count Type Start Date Africa 50 Securities 2017 (Forecast) Asia 3,050 Securities 2017 (Forecast) Europe 2,250 Securities 2017 (Forecast) Latin America 75 Securities 2017 (Forecast) Middle East 25 Securities 2017 (Forecast) North America 3,250 Securities 2017 (Forecast) Pacific 150 Securities 2017 (Forecast)
- Feed Details
- Employing an algorithm + analyst approach, Woodseer provides dividend forecast data for 8,500+ equities in over 60 countries. This approach enables broad coverage and strong accuracy with intraday updates for dividend and disbursement specific items, including ex-date, pay date, record date, fiscal year, frequency, dividend type, amount, and currency. Data Frequency: Event; Update Frequency: Intraday
- Firm Information
- Woodseer Global specializes in forecast dividend data and analytics, working with financial service clients across the globe. Established in 2011, with teams in London and Vancouver, Woodseer utilizes a tech-driven approach, supported by expert analysts, to offer strong coverage and accuracy. With automation at the heart of our approach, every new input leads to iterative and consistent excellence in our output - we call it our unfair advantage.
- At a Glance
- Woodseer Dividend Forecasting: At A Glance
- Community Discussion