Vacation Rental Market Intelligence ReportData Feed by AllTheRooms Analytics
Added as Candidate: Dec. 03, 2019
This product is in the review and/or onboarding process towards full availability. It is not currently available via FactSet.
- Track trends in the dynamic vacation rental market with a historical report which looks back 12 months and is available for every geographic location and destination across the planet.
- Leverage detailed month-by-month projections of all key indicators with the Projected Booking report. Projections extend out six months and are broken down by total, instant book, shared rooms, private rooms and entire homes, thus showing the impact that surrounding properties are expected to have on a specific asset in the future.
- Gain in-depth access to active and delisted properties with detailed property reports. Parse through the market on a granular level with information on each property such as date listed, address, neighborhood, property type, property description, bed type, amenities, number of beds, bathrooms, max capacity, number of reviews, average rating. Data is available for both alternative and traditional accommodation sets such as hotels and vacation rentals.
- Feed Coverage
Region Count Type Start Date North America 1,034,370 Inventory Jan-2016 Europe 2,523,340 Inventory Jan-2016 Latin America 795,760 Inventory Jan-2016 Asia Pacific 1,555,460 Inventory Jan-2016 Africa & Middle East 350,790 Inventory Jan-2016
- Feed Details
- Gain access to reports that provide a snapshot overview of the vacation rental impact within any given market - neighborhood, city, county, state or country -including occupancy rates, average daily rate, revenue per available room, supply, demand, and gross revenues broken down by total, instant book, entire homes, private rooms, and shared rooms.
- Firm Information
- AllTheRooms Analytics is a leading supplier of data and analytics for the short-term rental market. With the ability to aggregate and catalog every room on the planet, sourced from myriad providers, AllTheRooms is in the unique position to provide the most comprehensive insight into the hospitality and vacation rental presence in any market.