US Monthly Consumer Survey DataData Feed by Prosper Insights & Analytics
Added as Candidate: July 27, 2020
This product is in the review and/or onboarding process towards full availability. It is not currently available via FactSet.
- Access proprietary, trended, and correlated datasets based on consumer behaviors and intentions. The dataset is unique in its longevity as well as the nature of the questions (future spending intentions and consumer emotional mindset). Positive Predictive Correlations have been established between government data and Prosper’s Monthly Consumer intent data.
- Enhance Machine Learning initiatives and Forecasting applications with over 18 years of monthly history. Uncover hidden local market propensities to accurately anticipate customer’s future purchase intentions without exposing confidential data.
- Know your customer. Measure consumer confidence, spending, impulsivity, and mood. Prosper tracks virtually all the purchase categories that consumers are involved in and the U.S. datasets provide consumer segmentation insights on 300+ specific retailers and 500+ brands. Data is organized by over 100 consumer demographic and geographic segments.
- Feed Details
- Track how consumers are feeling about the economy, shopping behavior, future purchase intentions, and more. Based on responses from roughly 7,500 US adults each month and over 18 years of monthly history, the data is an excellent training dataset for Machine Learning initiatives and forecasting applications. Prosper’s data is anonymous and 100% Privacy Compliant. No PII is used and data is HIPAA and CCPA Compliant. New questions on the Covid-19 Economic Crisis are now included.
- Firm Information
- Prosper is a global leader in "consumer intent" data serving the financial services, marketing technology, and retail industries. By providing authoritative global market information on US and China consumers via curated insights and analytics, Prosper helps clients make impactful tactical decisions. Their predictive insights help optimize business development strategy and ultimately drive accretive balance sheet performance.
- Additional Research
- Data Dictionary - Prosper US Monthly Consumer Survey V2