Get a comprehensive structured taxonomy to classify companies by what they primarily do. FactSet Revere Business Industry Classification System (RBICS) delivers a granular view for investors by classifying companies using a bottom-up approach according to the products and services they provide. By combining this approach with a top-level grouping based on companies’ behavior similarities and stock co-movement, FactSet RBICS delivers unprecedented precision for 1,400+ sector groups.
- Access the most comprehensive financial detail on U.S. private companies with $1M+ in revenue, regardless of ownership or deal activity.
- Quickly refine your universe with criteria you care about, such as current and historical revenues, employee counts (by year), growth rates, industry, geography, ownership structure, and VC or M&A activity.
- Leverage elusive financial data and a QA overlay that ensures accuracy, so you can jump ahead to your shortlist of targets without multiple passes and extra effort.
- Feed Coverage
PrivCo Feed Coverage Count Type Start Date Industrials 67,601 Companies 1991 Services 149,483 Companies 1997 Retail 55,520 Companies 1995 Technology 15,720 Companies 1976 Health 12,459 Companies 1997 Consumer Durables 39,994 Companies 1984 Total Count 333,727 Companies 1976
- Feed Details
- Accelerate your research and discovery efforts with actionable financial insights on the U.S. private markets. Discover new targets in your preferred universe without hours of searching, and without being limited to only those companies with funding or deal histories. Drill down on companies, using highly accurate, timely, and robust U.S. private company financials. Identify prospects and acquisition targets, source deals and comps, gain competitive intel, and research the private market landscape.
- Firm Information
- PrivCo is a leading financial data and services company tracking more than 400,000+ private US companies with $1M or more in annual revenue. Its proprietary discovery platform delivers the most qualitative, up-to-date information and insights giving more than 100,000 users the tools they need to target the right investments and make the right decisions at the right time. PrivCo software seamlessly integrates with your daily workflow across your portfolio life cycle.