Get a comprehensive structured taxonomy to classify companies by what they primarily do. FactSet Revere Business Industry Classification System (RBICS) delivers a granular view for investors by classifying companies using a bottom-up approach according to the products and services they provide. By combining this approach with a top-level grouping based on companies’ behavior similarities and stock co-movement, FactSet RBICS delivers unprecedented precision for 1,400+ sector groups.
U.S. Private Company Financials and IntelligenceData Feed by PrivCo
Added as Candidate: Jan. 23, 2019
This product is in the review and/or onboarding process towards full availability. It is not currently available via FactSet.
- Access the most comprehensive financial detail on U.S. private companies with $10mm+ in revenue, regardless of ownership or deal activity.
- Quickly refine your universe with criteria you care about, such as current and historical revenues, employee counts (by year), growth rates, industry, geography, ownership structure, and VC or M&A activity.
- Leverage elusive financial data and a QA overlay that ensures accuracy, so you can jump ahead to your shortlist of targets without multiple passes and extra effort.
- Feed Coverage
PrivCo Feed Coverage Count Type Start Date Industrials 35,640 Companies 2013 Commercial Services & Products 21,880 Companies 2013 Retail 13,640 Companies 2013 Technology 12,100 Companies 2013 Consumer Services 9,150 Companies 2013 Health Care 7,810 Companies 2013 Consumer Durables 5,970 Companies 2013
- Feed Details
- Accelerate your research and discovery efforts with actionable financial insights on the U.S. private markets. Discover new targets in your preferred universe without hours of searching, and without being limited to only those companies with funding or deal histories. Drill down on companies, using highly accurate, timely, and robust U.S. private company financials. Identify prospects and acquisition targets, source deals and comps, gain competitive intel, and research the private market landscape.
- Firm Information
- PrivCo provides the U.S. private market intelligence you’re searching for, without all the searching. They cover the entire private company landscape, irrespective of ownership or deal activity, allowing you to discover under-the-radar names. They source otherwise-elusive current and historical revenue and employee data by year, plus growth rates, ownership structure, executive-level contacts, investors, funding details, related companies, detailed M&A activity, and valuations and multiples.
- Additional Research
- Example: New Balance
The Go-To Source for U.S. Private Market Financial Data