Short-term, long-term, and momentum scores are generated for 26 ESG categories defined by the Sustainability Accounting Standards Board, along with an overall score and a volume score. The SASB Codified DataFeed has 20,000+ companies, constituents of major indices including the S&P 500, the Russell 1000 and 3000, and MSCI Emerging Markets and World. ESG Ranks are also available and provide expanded coverage for a universe of public and private firms, including companies which are infrequently discussed by third-party media sources. The scores can be used to systematically identify ESG industry leaders and laggards, and easily combine Truvalue SASB scores with proprietary or third-party data to produce composite scores.
Truvalue Labs SASB Spotlight DataFeedData Feed by Truvalue Labs, a FactSet Company
Added to Marketplace: Oct. 30, 2020
- Efficiently review daily headlines, story summaries, and scores for both ESG controversies and potential opportunities
- Assess a company’s ESG risk exposure and identify issues for engagement
- Easily integrate significant ESG events into your reporting, both controversies and positive actions
- Feed Coverage
Region Count Type Start Date Africa 220 Securities 1/1/2016 Asia 5,540 Securities 1/1/2016 Europe 3,020 Securities 1/1/2016 Latin America 430 Securities 1/1/2016 Middle East 390 Securities 1/1/2016 North America 7,360 Securities 1/1/2016 Pacific 980 Securities 1/1/2016
- Feed Details
- Truvalue SASB Spotlight Events Data Service provides key information for all major positive and negative ESG events according to the Sustainability Accounting Standards Board (SASB) 26 categories for 19,000+ companies including:
- Primary headline
- Summary bullets
- Event-based scores
- Event-based volume
- Firm Information
- Truvalue Labs, a FactSet Company, applies AI to quantify Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) data found in unstructured text sources including news, trade journals, NGO, and industry reports to deliver transparent, timely, consistent ESG data to investment professionals.
FactSet creates data and technology solutions for investment professionals around the world, providing instant access to financial data and analytics that investors use to make crucial decisions.
- At a Glance
- At a Glance
- Community Discussion