Truvalue Labs SASB Codified DataFeedData Feed by Truvalue Labs
Added to Marketplace for Purchase: Sep. 30, 2019
- Leverage AI to unlock ESG insights hidden in massive volumes of unstructured text that capture external stakeholder viewpoints about company behavior.
- Monitor both positive & negative events daily with artificial intelligence mining unstructured data from more than 100,000 sources.
- Gain a unique dataset with demonstrated alpha, consistent methodology, and more than 12 years of data history.
- Feed Coverage
Region Count Type Start Date Africa 220 Securities 2007 Asia 4,970 Securities 2007 Europe 2,850 Securities 2007 Latin America 410 Securities 2007 Middle East 360 Securities 2007 North America 7,150 Securities 2007 Pacific 930 Securities 2007
- Feed Details
- Short-term, long-term, and momentum scores are generated for 26 ESG categories defined by the Sustainability Accounting Standards Board, along with an overall score and a volume score. Truvalue Labs’ latest datafeed, SASB Codified Datafeed, has 16,000+ companies, including constituents of major indices including the S&P 500, the Russell 1000 and 3000, and MSCI Emerging Markets and World.
Data Frequency: Daily; Update Frequency: Daily
- Firm Information
- Truvalue Labs applies AI to quantify Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) data found in unstructured text sources including news, trade journals, NGO, and industry reports. Truvalue’s mission is to deliver transparent, timely, consistent ESG data to investment professionals. Products Truvalue Platform™, Truvalue Data™, and Truvalue Cloud™, powered by Truvalue AI™, deliver investable insights by revealing value and risk factors from unstructured data at the speed of current events.
- Community Discussion