Truvalue Labs SASB Scores DataFeedData Feed by Truvalue Labs, a FactSet Company
Added to Marketplace: May 31, 2018
- Leverage AI to unlock ESG insights hidden in massive volumes of unstructured text that capture external stakeholder viewpoints about company behavior.
- Monitor both positive & negative events daily with artificial intelligence mining unstructured data from more than 100,000 sources.
- Gain a unique dataset with demonstrated alpha, consistent methodology, and more than 12 years of data history.
- Feed Coverage
Region Count Type Start Date North America 9,094 Securities 2007 Developed Europe 3,630 Securities 2007 Emerging Asia 2,564 Securities 2007 Developed Asia ex-Japan 1,850 Securities 2007 Japan 1,744 Securities 2007 Emerging EMEA 685 Securities 2007 Latin America 399 Securities 2007
- Feed Details
- Short-term, long-term, and momentum scores are generated for 26 ESG categories defined by the Sustainability Accounting Standards Board, along with an overall score and a volume score. Truvalue Labs’ latest datafeed, SASB Codified Datafeed, has 16,000+ companies, including constituents of major indices including the S&P 500, the Russell 1000 and 3000, and MSCI Emerging Markets and World.
Data Frequency: Daily; Update Frequency: Daily
- Firm Information
- Truvalue Labs, a FactSet Company, applies AI to quantify Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) data found in unstructured text sources including news, trade journals, NGO, and industry reports to deliver transparent, timely, consistent ESG data to investment professionals.
FactSet creates data and technology solutions for investment professionals around the world, providing instant access to financial data and analytics that investors use to make crucial decisions.
- Documentation/Additional Information
- Webcast: Finding Alpha in a New ESG Dataset using SASB's Standards
- Community Discussion