- Leverage AI to unlock ESG insights hidden in massive volumes of unstructured text that capture external stakeholder viewpoints about company behavior.
- Monitor both positive & negative events daily with artificial intelligence mining unstructured data from more than 100,000 sources.
- Gain a unique dataset with demonstrated alpha, consistent methodology, and more than 12 years of data history.
- Feed Coverage
Region Count Type Start Date Africa 230 Securities 2007 Asia 5,310 Securities 2007 Europe 2,960 Securities 2007 Latin America 430 Securities 2007 Middle East 380 Securities 2007 North America 7,290 Securities 2007 Pacific 950 Securities 2007
- Feed Details
- Short-term, long-term, and momentum scores are generated for 26 ESG categories defined by the Sustainability Accounting Standards Board, along with an overall score and a volume score. Truvalue Labs’ latest datafeed, SASB Codified Datafeed, has 16,000+ companies, including constituents of major indices including the S&P 500, the Russell 1000 and 3000, and MSCI Emerging Markets and World.
Data Frequency: Daily; Update Frequency: Daily
- Firm Information
- Truvalue Labs applies AI to quantify Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) data found in unstructured text sources including news, trade journals, NGO, and industry reports. Truvalue’s mission is to deliver transparent, timely, consistent ESG data to investment professionals. Products Truvalue Platform™, Truvalue Data™, and Truvalue Cloud™, powered by Truvalue AI™, deliver investable insights by revealing value and risk factors from unstructured data at the speed of current events.
- Documentation/Additional Information
- Webcast: Finding Alpha in a New ESG Dataset using SASB's Standards
- Community Discussion
Finding Alpha in a New Global ESG Dataset Using SASB’s Standards last activity Dec 16, 2019 3:46 pm
Capital One Financial Corporation (COF) Hack drops Capital One’s material ESG short-term Pulse score and stock price last activity Aug 19, 2019 12:31 pm
Intuit & H&R Block lose Tax Day cash grab: A look at Regulatory Capture & Political Influence last activity Jun 26, 2019 3:20 pm
Tailings dam disasters show ongoing risk for Vale and peers last activity Apr 18, 2019 1:45 pm
ESG Research Brief for CoreCivic (CXW) and GEO Group (GEO) Pensions, activists, JP Morgan, stage an investment jailbreak last activity Apr 03, 2019 2:50 pm