FactSet’s Ownership data provides institutional, mutual fund, stakeholder, and float-related share ownership information for equities and fixed income securities worldwide from company and institutional filings, investor reports, and press releases. Updated daily, this database provides 17+ years of history across 120 countries. Data Frequency: Quarterly; Update Frequency: Daily.
Truvalue Insight360 DataFeedData Feed by Truvalue Labs
Added to Marketplace for Purchase: May 31, 2018
- Comprehensive coverage from over 75,000 data sources
- Track over 8,000 publicly traded companies of all sizes including constituents of major indices such as the S&P 500, Russell 1000 and 3000, MSCI World, FTSE 100, and Dow Jones
- Uncover the intangible factors that drive company value to make better decisions and easily incorporate ESG factors to identify new opportunities and manage risk
- Feed Coverage
Region Count Type Start Date Africa 150 Securities 2007 Asia 1,740 Securities 2007 Europe 1,380 Securities 2007 Latin America 200 Securities 2007 Middle East 150 Securities 2007 North America 5,410 Securities 2007 Pacific 760 Securities 2007
- Feed Details
- Truvalue Labs Insight360 quantifies Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) data found in third-party sources, such as news, NGOs, industry reports, and social media using machine learning techniques. Insight360 provides short-term, long-term and momentum scores on 30 material ESG categories as well as an aggregate score, and volume score for each company. With a focus on both positive and negative ESG events, TVL uncovers investment opportunities as well as risks found in unstructured text. Data Frequency: Daily; Update Frequency: Daily
- Firm Information
- Truvalue Labs is the first company to apply artificial intelligence (AI) to uncover timely and material Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) information at the speed of current events. The company’s mission is to deliver increased transparency to investment professionals by providing data and analytics that go beyond traditional fundamentals. The flagship product, Insight360, delivers investable insights by revealing intangible value and risk factors found in unstructured data.
- Community Discussion
Screen Shot 2019-03-13 at 1.27.23 PM.jpg 23%20PM Screen Shot 2019-03-13 at 1.27.23 PM.jpg 1348×728 143 KB Legal costs in the billions of dollars a year aren’t new for Johnson & Johnson, one of the world’s most sued companies. Ongoing talcum powder verdicts, combined with an industry-wide pricing ...
nestle.png nestle nestle.png 1318×980 124 KB As consumer environmental awareness and health concerns related to microplastics grow, companies are now addressing the environmental externalities of plastic packaging. In this research brief, we discuss: Startup TerraCycle’s new project, Loop, and ho...
Criticism growing of the impact of large cap tech operations on local communities due to increased housing costs Screen Shot 2019-02-25 at 9.03.15 AM.png 15%20AM Screen Shot 2019-02-25 at 9.03.15 AM.png 1394×1194 100 KB Respecting human rights and improving community relations have moved beyond a...
Just browse our product suite. Of course we speak your language and more, such as German, Chinese, English… Product Solutions StockPulse_01.JPG Product%20Solutions%20StockPulse_01 Product Solutions StockPulse_01.JPG 1475×758 264 KB
Screen Shot 2019-02-13 at 10.02.21 AM.png 21%20AM Screen Shot 2019-02-13 at 10.02.21 AM.png 974×592 117 KB Fast food giant vows to begin measuring antibiotic usage in its top 10 sourcing markets (~85% of supply), set reduction targets, and require suppliers to produce progress reports, raising it...