FactSet’s Ownership data provides institutional, mutual fund, stakeholder, and float-related share ownership information for equities and fixed income securities worldwide from company and institutional filings, investor reports, and press releases. Updated daily, this database provides 17+ years of history across 120 countries. Data Frequency: Quarterly; Update Frequency: Daily.
Truvalue Insight360 DataFeedData Feed by Truvalue Labs
Added to Marketplace for Purchase: May 31, 2018
- Comprehensive coverage from over 75,000 data sources
- Track over 8,000 publicly traded companies of all sizes including constituents of major indices such as the S&P 500, Russell 1000 and 3000, MSCI World, FTSE 100, and Dow Jones
- Uncover the intangible factors that drive company value to make better decisions and easily incorporate ESG factors to identify new opportunities and manage risk
- Feed Coverage
Region Count Type Start Date Africa 150 Securities 2007 Asia 1,740 Securities 2007 Europe 1,380 Securities 2007 Latin America 200 Securities 2007 Middle East 150 Securities 2007 North America 5,410 Securities 2007 Pacific 760 Securities 2007
- Feed Details
- Truvalue Labs Insight360 quantifies Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) data found in third-party sources, such as news, NGOs, industry reports, and social media using machine learning techniques. Insight360 provides short-term, long-term and momentum scores on 30 material ESG categories as well as an aggregate score, and volume score for each company. With a focus on both positive and negative ESG events, TVL uncovers investment opportunities as well as risks found in unstructured text. Data Frequency: Daily; Update Frequency: Daily
- Firm Information
- Truvalue Labs applies AI to quantify Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) data found in unstructured text sources including news, trade journals, NGO, and industry reports. Truvalue’s mission is to deliver transparent, timely, consistent ESG data to investment professionals. Products Truvalue Platform™, Truvalue Data™, and Truvalue Cloud™, powered by Truvalue AI™, deliver investable insights by revealing value and risk factors from unstructured data at the speed of current events.
- Community Discussion