FactSet’s Ownership data provides institutional, mutual fund, stakeholder, and float-related share ownership information for equities and fixed income securities worldwide from company and institutional filings, investor reports, and press releases. Updated daily, this database provides 17+ years of history across 120 countries. Data Frequency: Quarterly; Update Frequency: Daily.
Truvalue Insight360 DataFeedData Feed by Truvalue Labs
Added to Marketplace for Purchase: May 31, 2018
- Comprehensive coverage from over 75,000 data sources
- Track over 8,000 publicly traded companies of all sizes including constituents of major indices such as the S&P 500, Russell 1000 and 3000, MSCI World, FTSE 100, and Dow Jones
- Uncover the intangible factors that drive company value to make better decisions and easily incorporate ESG factors to identify new opportunities and manage risk
- Feed Coverage
Region Count Type Start Date Africa 150 Securities 2007 Asia 1,740 Securities 2007 Europe 1,380 Securities 2007 Latin America 200 Securities 2007 Middle East 150 Securities 2007 North America 5,410 Securities 2007 Pacific 760 Securities 2007
- Feed Details
- Truvalue Labs Insight360 quantifies Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) data found in third-party sources, such as news, NGOs, industry reports, and social media using machine learning techniques. Insight360 provides short-term, long-term and momentum scores on 30 material ESG categories as well as an aggregate score, and volume score for each company. With a focus on both positive and negative ESG events, TVL uncovers investment opportunities as well as risks found in unstructured text. Data Frequency: Daily; Update Frequency: Daily
- Firm Information
- Truvalue Labs is the first company to apply artificial intelligence (AI) to uncover timely and material Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) information at the speed of current events. The company’s mission is to deliver increased transparency to investment professionals by providing data and analytics that go beyond traditional fundamentals. The flagship product, Insight360, delivers investable insights by revealing intangible value and risk factors found in unstructured data.
- Community Discussion
Just before Tax Day, the House passed a bill that experts say will prevent the IRS from building its own standalone free universal e-filing solution. The bill came after a spike in lobbying dollars from H & R Block and Intuit (maker of TurboTax). After negative reporting on the event, captured by...
35%20AM On January 25, a tailings dam at Vale’s Córrego do Feijão iron ore mine, meant to permanently contain mining waste, catastrophically failed. The Brumadinho dam failure killed at least 206 people, with a further 102 people still unaccounted for. Traditional ESG data can be important, but...
34%20AM After years of poor ESG performance and pressure from activists, private prison operators are facing vigorous divestment and engagement movements and growing business model risk from expanding prison reform policy changes. Highlights from this research brief: JPMorgan said it would “no lo...
12%20AM LUV blames flight disruptions on union mechanics, exacerbating existing labor tension Over the last month, Southwest’s timely Pulse score fell 34%, driven by a labor controversy (detected by Truvalue’s Spotlight events) involving the company’s mechanics union, Aircraft Mechanics Fraternal...
23%20PM Legal costs in the billions of dollars a year aren’t new for Johnson & Johnson, one of the world’s most sued companies. Ongoing talcum powder verdicts, combined with an industry-wide pricing controversy, may represent greater extra-legal risk in the form of negative public opinion that ma...