Find details for over 1.7 million corporate events, such as conference call date and time, phone number and password, type of conference call, and investor relations contact information. Transcript participants are mapped to FactSet symbology, allowing users to perform analysis on firms, individuals, analysts, and brokers using FactSet’s permanent identifiers. Data Frequency: Event; Update Frequency: Intraday.
- Enhance your investment analysis with global coverage of company transcripts that can be turned into a top-down factor.
- Consistently capture sentiment and topics in transcripts to forecast risk, direction and volatility. Every transcript is broken down into sections, which are then classified by topics. There are 250 topics, including Accounting, Commodity Costs, Guidance, Product Recall, Regulations, Technology, and more.
- Leap beyond lexicon and price-derived NLP. Alexandria’s programs can match a professional investment analyst with >91% accuracy, processing each article in 1/10th the blink of an eye, across the thousands of call transcripts published every day from around the world.
- Feed Coverage
Region Count Type Start Date Africa 210 Securities 2003 Asia 1,920 Securities 2003 Europe 3,480 Securities 2003 Latin America 430 Securities 2003 Middle East 210 Securities 2003 North America 9,050 Securities 2000 Pacific 780 Securities 2003
- Feed Details
- Alexandria’s global transcripts dataset is the application of proprietary algorithms on company transcripts; as well as on earnings, investor, and all public company calls. Each transcript is parsed into many sections of structured data, each showing detail on what was said in that section including the topic, the sentiment, the speaker and more.
- Firm Information
- Alexandria Technology creates proprietary machine learning algorithms that classify text for entities, events/topics, sentiment, and more. Launched in 2012, Alexandria’s classification systems have been trained by research analysts and portfolio managers, creating an AI analyst that reads text like a human but performs with the speed and consistency of a machine.