- Enrich your intranet and web applications with time series data, end-of-day or intraday, tick-by-tick or subsampled, and adjusted for currency changes.
- Benefit from a unified data model that allows intelligent aggregation and normalization across portfolio, client and market data, as well as proprietary data for personalized alerts, events and intelligent search suggestions.
- Use FactSet price histories to display security price charts in various histories and benefit from the platform’s native ChartIQ interface support
- API Coverage
Region Instruments Listings Africa 1,440 1,480 Asia 132,140 135,670 Australia & Oceania 50,360 50,410 Europe 3,000,410 6,771,890 North America 1,218,280 1,302,560 South America 5,770 5,860 OTC / Contributed 4,193,650 4,596,200
- API Details
- The API covers more than 15 years of historic price information and supports over 20 different price types.
The underlying platform is able to power even the most performance-demanding application environments in the Wealth space. It has been built for scale and easily serves solutions with millions of application users. FactSet’s Wealth APIs draw from almost 20 years of experience in creating and using such interfaces in the digital space.
- Firm Information
- FactSet creates data and technology solutions for investment professionals around the world, providing instant access to financial data and analytics that investors use to make crucial decisions. We combine our unique proprietary datasets, your in-house data, and third-party unstructured data to help you see and seize opportunity sooner.
- Additional Research
- Developer Portal
- Community Discussion
FactSet Insight - Sector Watch: How Preliminary Earnings Have Evolved in 2020 last activity Dec 14, 2020 3:22 pm
Recent additions to the marketplace: Subscribe for updates last activity Dec 09, 2020 11:37 am
Pairing Liquidity Risk and Total Corporate Debt to Find Signals in the Fixed Income Market last activity Sep 01, 2020 9:12 am
AI/NLP STOCK SCREENER +15.55% Change in News last activity Jun 16, 2020 3:59 pm
Now, where the heck to PUT that data? last activity Dec 01, 2019 5:59 am