SWFI Global Assets DataData Feed by Sovereign Wealth Fund Institute
Added as Candidate: Apr. 25, 2020
This product is in the review and/or onboarding process towards full availability. It is not currently available via FactSet.
- Gain access to extensive 24/7 coverage and deep history on asset owners to identify global, regional, and local trends being adopted by institutional investors. Receive timely intelligence and briefings on asset owners to detect policies that could affect the investment landscape.
- Analyze, discover, and track where sovereign funds, pensions, and other public funds are allocating their capital with the ability to easily search and explore SWFI’s global library of historical direct transactions and fund commitment data.
- Find business leads and examine investment fund mandates with SWFI Compass. Pinpoint which investment strategies are gaining traction among the world's largest institutional investors.
- Feed Details
- The SWFI General Data Feed provides financial data, KYC-related content, standardized asset allocation data, strategy information, ownership data, relationship data, and holdings data for sovereign wealth funds, pensions, endowments, banks, insurers, family offices, and other entities.
Detailed transaction data, including open market, fund commitment, and other deals data, as well as SWFI’s asset owner people database, investor news and briefings data, and access to Compass, SWFI’s proprietary investor RFP and business lead dataset is also available.
- Firm Information
- Sovereign Wealth Fund Institute (SWFI) is a global organization designed to study sovereign wealth funds, pensions, endowments, superannuation funds, central banks and other long-term institutional investors in the areas of investing, asset allocation, risk, governance, economics, policy, trade, and other relevant issues. SWFI facilitates sovereign fund, pension, endowment, superannuation fund, and central bank events around the world.