Find details for over 1.7 million corporate events, such as conference call date and time, phone number and password, type of conference call, and investor relations contact information. Transcript participants are mapped to FactSet symbology, allowing users to perform analysis on firms, individuals, analysts, and brokers using FactSet’s permanent identifiers. Data Frequency: Event; Update Frequency: Intraday.
- Easily filter out the noise. StreetAccount writers use their collective market expertise and experience to report only those stories that are new and material, providing context where applicable, for intelligent, actionable news.
- Receive comprehensive portfolio-level coverage delivered directly to your inbox. News and commentary are written in short bullet points that highlight key facts and important information concisely.
- Leverage an experienced team of analysts. StreetAccount writers are former industry professionals, well versed in the information that moves stocks and markets.
- Solution Coverage
Region Count Type Start Date North America All Major Exchanges Equities 2003 Europe All Major Exchanges Equities 2005
- Solution Details
- StreetAccount is a premium real-time market intelligence news service that delivers comprehensive US, Canadian and European coverage (and expanding Asia coverage). All possible sources for corporate news are scanned and key story facts are highlighted and presented in an easy-to-read format.
- Firm Information
- FactSet creates data and technology solutions for investment professionals around the world, providing instant access to financial data and analytics that investors use to make crucial decisions. We combine our unique proprietary datasets, your in-house data, and third-party unstructured data to help you see and seize opportunity sooner.
- Additional Research
- StreetAccount Brochure
- Community Discussion