FactSet Revere Supply Chain Relationships data is built to expose business relationship interconnections among companies globally. This feed provides access to the complex networks of companies' key customers, suppliers, competitors, and strategic partners, collected from annual filings, investor presentations, and press releases.
State Street MediaStats and Media LinkagesData Feed by State Street Associates
Added to Marketplace: Feb. 22, 2020
- Gain detailed insights and quantify the impact of media coverage on financial asset prices with daily intensity, sentiment and disagreement indicators for over 3,000 U.S. companies.
- Rely on a proprietary process that corrects for a variety of consistent media biases discovered through years of academic research.
- Leverage tools that have been carefully designed for investing - not high-frequency trading - to help meet your long-term goals. Unlike other media analytics offerings, which provide real-time alerts to boost trading speed, State Street MediaStats produces consistent, daily measures that help analyze future asset performance over longer time horizons.
- Feed Coverage
Sector Count Type Start Date Finance 1,620 Entities 2011 Healthcare 960 Entities 2011 Technology 780 Entities 2011 Industrials 560 Entities 2011 Energy 380 Entities 2011 Non-Energy Minerals 380 Entities 2011 Consumer Cyclicals 360 Entities 2011 Consumer Non-Cyclicals 340 Entities 2011 Consumer Services 310 Entities 2011 Business Services 250 Entities 2011 Telecommunications 170 Entities 2011 Utilities 150 Entities 2011 Non-Corporate 70 Entities 2011
- Feed Details
- In partnership with MKT MediaStats LLC, State Street MediaStats quantifies content from over 100,000 digital media sources to analyze the potential impact of media chatter on US equities’ price fluctuations. Media Linkages gauge the size, strength and significance of dynamic inter-company relationships based on co-mentions in media.
- Firm Information
- State Street Associates® empowers investors to uncover alpha opportunities, manage risk and formulate strategies. Based in Cambridge, Massachusetts - a global center for technology and innovation - State Street Associates®, combines differentiated datasets with innovative thinking from some of the foremost academic institutions in the world.
- Documentation/Additional Information
- In Practice: Media and Stock Returns