FactSet Revere Geographic Revenue ("GeoRev") Exposure data provides a highly structured and normalized display of companies’ revenues by geography. Quickly understand a company’s revenue exposure in countries impacted by geopolitical, macroeconomic, and market risk. Understand the geographic footprint of a company based on sources of revenue versus country of domicile, and analyze global revenue exposures at the company, index, or portfolio level. Data Frequency: Annual; Update Frequency: Daily.
- Leverage the Mastercard SpendingPulse™ suite of macroeconomic and industry data services that provide national and regional measures of the U.S. retail economy. SpendingPulse™ reports are based on the aggregated sales activity of the Mastercard U.S. payments network, coupled with estimates on all other payments forms including cash and check.
- Access U.S. monthly total retail spend the first week of the month, typically a week before U.S. Department of Commerce release, to gain a greater understanding of total market and regional sales. Examine retail spend by broad sector and sub-sector, eCommerce sales trends, and top spending periods to uncover patterns, inform business decisions, and take advantage of marketing opportunities.
- Identify trends during peak shopping times, e.g. the holiday season, Black Friday, Easter, and back-to-school time with specific analysis focusing on sector trends during these periods.
- Feed Coverage
Region Count Type Start Date Australia 6 Verticals 2010 Brazil 13 Verticals 2008 Canada 6 Verticals 2004 Hong Kong 6 Verticals 2009 Japan 7 Verticals 2010 South Africa 5 Verticals 2012 United Kingdom 15 Verticals 2004 United States 38 Verticals 2003
- Feed Details
- Mastercard SpendingPulse™ is a suite of macroeconomic and industry data services that provide national and regional measures of the U.S. retail economy. SpendingPulse™ reports are based on the aggregated sales activity of the Mastercard U.S. payments network, coupled with estimates on all other payments forms including cash and check. An industry standard, SpendingPulse generates comprehensive monthly reports far earlier than government or industry sources.
- Firm Information
- Mastercard (NYSE: MA) is a technology company in the global payments industry. They operate the world’s fastest payments processing network, connecting consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments, and businesses in more than 210 countries and territories. Mastercard products and solutions make everyday commerce activities - such as shopping, traveling, running a business, and managing finances - easier, more secure, and more efficient for everyone.
- At a Glance
- Mastercard SpendingPulse™ Data Feed