Gain access to FactSet’s security- and entity-level symbology and comprehensive entity reference data. Data Management Solutions (DMS) provides all the necessary relationships and connections you need to link disparate sources of information to a master identifier.
- Centralize, integrate, and analyze disparate sources of data with the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform. Enable faster and more cost-effective decision-making.
- Gain immediate and secure access to external data for evaluation and testing. Eliminate the need for the extract, transform, and load (ETL) process by gaining access to live, ready-to-query data.
- Run large, complex queries without resource contention and simplify data management while improving security and data governance.
- Solution Details
- The Snowflake Data Exchange enables companies to easily source external data and combine it with their own internal datasets for better analytics and faster decision-making. Reduce query times from hours to seconds and enable secure collaboration across all data for all your business users, and your extended business ecosystem. Snowflake’s unique architecture simplifies the data pipeline and eliminates complexity, enabling every organization to be data-driven.
- Firm Information
- Thousands of customers deploy the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform to derive all the insights from all their data by all their business users. Snowflake equips organizations with a single, integrated platform that offers the only data warehouse built for any cloud; instant, secure, and governed access to their entire network of data; and a core architecture to enable many other types of data workloads, such as developing modern data applications.
- Documentation/Additional Information
- Webcast: Integrating and Analyzing Disparate Data in the Cloud
Snowflake Data Marketplace Brochure
- Community Discussion