This product is in the review and/or onboarding process towards full availability. It is not currently available for purchase via FactSet.
- Overcome the language barrier to the world's second largest economy with locally sourced data that provides deeper insight into what's happening on the ground in China.
- Track news using metatags mapped to ChinaScope's supply chain and knowledge graph data.
- Follow the ebb and flow of market sentiment as reflected in Chinese language news.
- Feed Coverage
Region Count Type Start Date China 5,000 News articles per day 2017
- Feed Details
- SmarTag is ChinaScope’s flagship news analysis engine that deconstructs unstructured Chinese language text into structured machine-readable metadata. Sentiment embedded in the vernacular expressed in the text is used to calculate scores that can be used to predict stock movements.
- Firm Information
- Founded in 2009, ChinaScope is a financial technology firm focusing on the extraction and interpretation of unstructured and semi-structured data related to China. The company’s proprietary data automation systems and NLP algorithms extract, synthesize and standardize numerical and textual data to help global investors make better investment decisions.