iApp provides detailed mobile app usage information on any app in China, no matter how large or small. Some of the metrics provided include Install Base, New Users, Active Users including DAU and MAU, Time Spent, Geographical Breakdown and Demographics. Data is self-sourced, from Aurora Mobile’s market leading position in providing SDKs for developers, with the largest SDK for push notifications. Currently, over 1.4 million apps use their SDKs, growing at over 1,000 apps per day. iApp’s sample size is the largest in the market with over 1.3 billion unique mobile devices per month, or over 90% of the devices in China. The data is updated with a lag of T+3 and history goes back to 2016.
- Overcome the language barrier to the world's second largest economy with locally sourced data that provides deeper insight into what's happening on the ground in China.
- Track news using metatags mapped to ChinaScope's supply chain and knowledge graph data.
- Follow the ebb and flow of market sentiment as reflected in Chinese language news.
- Feed Coverage
Region Count Type Start Date China 5,000 News articles per day 2008
- Feed Details
- SmarTag is ChinaScope’s flagship news analysis engine that deconstructs unstructured Chinese language text into structured machine-readable metadata. Sentiment embedded in the vernacular expressed in the text is used to calculate scores that can be used to predict stock movements. Mappings for the Chinese characters corresponding to the SmarTag name, title, and summary fields can be made available upon request.
- Firm Information
- Founded in 2009, ChinaScope is a financial technology firm focusing on the extraction and interpretation of unstructured and semi-structured data related to China. The company’s proprietary data automation systems and NLP algorithms extract, synthesize and standardize numerical and textual data to help global investors make better investment decisions.
- Documentation/Additional Information
- Sentiment Analysis on CSI 800 Constituent Stocks