Keep track of past and future economic event calendar and estimate information for 60+ countries and regions with FactSet Economic Events and Estimates. Each event record includes descriptive data, release date and time, and the associated indicator, period, and region. In addition, recent actual and consensus estimates are provided for indicator events. Data Frequency: Event; Update Frequency: Daily.
- Impact corporations that impact climate change. Entelligent’s top-down models, which measure climate risk exposure and track company level trends, help global investors move capital to the companies that are making changes toward "net zero" carbon consumption, rather than just away from carbon-based industries. Smart Climate® is the next generation solution for low carbon impact investing and can also help reduce portfolio risk exposure and Improve risk/return ratios.
- Rely on a proven model to evaluate climate change risk at the security level. Take advantage of the partnership between Climate Interactive and Entelligent to apply En-ROADS to calculate the sensitivity of a security or portfolio to potential climate change futures. Filter out companies with high climate risk exposures, or tilt portfolios toward the companies that are making the most positive environmental changes relative to their peers.
- Seamlessly incorporate climate risk exposures into existing stock screening and portfolio construction processes. Maintain market wide diversification and manage turnover to integrate climate risk exposures with strategies such as hedges and swaps
- Feed Coverage
Region Count Type Start Date Asia 2,300 Entities 2006 North America 1,980 Entities 2006 Europe 1,200 Entities 2006 Latin America 220 Entities 2006 Middle East 180 Entities 2006 Pacific 150 Entities 2006 Africa 80 Entities 2006
- Feed Details
- Smart Climate® E-Scores measure sensitivity to climate risk. Combining a top-down approach with an Integrated Assessment Model (IAM), Entelligent provides the next generation solution for low carbon impact investing. Entelligent’s proprietary research methodology integrates energy volatility, climate risk data and financial information of public equities to predict returns based on customizable global inputs. The Smart Climate® E-Scores use multiple future climate scenarios to compute the variance among Entelligent’s predicted returns as a climate risk indicator.
Entelligent’s approach complements other ESG methodologies that collect and aggregate micro-level data to gauge risks and opportunities.
- Firm Information
- Entelligent is a climate risk data analytics platform aimed at investment professionals to help them "do well" in the market while "doing good" in the world. Using the patented Smart Climate® technology, Entelligent leverages the power of environmental data and financial analytics to help investors increase returns, improve climate impact, decrease risk, and reduce volatility - and make more informed investment decisions while improving the resiliency of equity portfolios to climate change.
- Documentation/Additional Information
- On-Demand Webcast: Using Climate Models for Security Level Risk Analysis Level
Entelligent Products Description
Smart Climate® by Entelligent - Video
- At a Glance
- Entelligent Smart Climate®
- Additional Research
- Research Note on Smart Climate® E-Score® and Environmental Impact
Barron's Climate Change Risk Article
Smart Climate Investing: Developing Prudent Investment Strategies to Address Climate Change Risks and Opportunities
- Community Discussion