Get a comprehensive structured taxonomy to classify companies by what they primarily do. FactSet Revere Business Industry Classification System (RBICS) delivers a granular view for investors by classifying companies using a bottom-up approach according to the products and services they provide. By combining this approach with a top-level grouping based on companies’ behavior similarities and stock co-movement, FactSet RBICS delivers unprecedented precision for 1,400+ sector groups.
- Measure sector level expectations and compare them to actual spend by channel. Focus on major players in each sector for high correlations to the predominant names. Get ahead of key sales inflection points that play out during each earnings season with weekly data.
- Uncover consumer shifts in spending among various categories for improved portfolio allocation decisions. Transaction counts and average ticket spend help you gain a better understanding of potential margin implications.
- Access data available within days of actual spend to measure event-driven effects like calendar shifts, tax changes, and weather.
- Feed Coverage
Group Count Type Start Date Sectors 30 Aggregates 2003
- Feed Details
- The Mastercard Sector Insights™ product suite provides sector-level information and analysis of consumer trends. Expert analysis powered by world-class information assets drive powerful insights that enable fact-based decisions, shaping big-picture strategies and detecting short-term tactical trends.
- Firm Information
- Mastercard (NYSE: MA) is a technology company in the global payments industry. They operate the world’s fastest payments processing network, connecting consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments, and businesses in more than 210 countries and territories. Mastercard products and solutions make everyday commerce activities - such as shopping, traveling, running a business, and managing finances - easier, more secure, and more efficient for everyone.