This product is in the review and/or onboarding process towards full availability. It is not currently available for purchase via FactSet.
- Reduce costly, complex and resource-intensive data processing with automatic daily updates that provide a consistent and comprehensive overview of the sanctions landscape.
- Transact with confidence with human-readable files that act as guides through today’s rapidly-changing environment.
- Stay in the know with real-time email alerts of suspicious activity that affects your business.
- Feed Coverage
Region Count Type Start Date Companies 5,435 Entities 2014 Equities 1,773 Securities 2014 Debt 3,551 Securities 2014 Structured Products 14,732 Securities 2014 Options 3,054 Securities 2014
- Feed Details
- SIX’s Sanctioned Securities Monitoring Service (SSMS) datafeed provides an easy-to-digest daily list of issuers and securities linked to the domiciles, companies and individuals sanctioned by the UN, EU, US OFAC, UK, Australia, Canada, Switzerland and the Hong Kong Sanctions Regime. The list eliminates the need to source, scrub and map data while minimizing the risk of large fines and reputational damage, all supported by award-winning reference data. As the global landscape evolves, SIX continues to innovate its SSMS offering to ensure that market participants are able to adjust seamlessly to new rules, reduce costs and focus on value-add business activities.
- Firm Information
- SIX has been supporting global institutions through its financial infrastructure services for over 80 years. Uniquely positioned at the center of a complex data ecosystem, SIX provides reference and pricing data of high quality, accuracy and consistency. Clients are empowered to handle the growing volume and complexity of their environment, with automation of front and back office operations and a securities database that, like the data ecosystem itself, is always expanding and updating.