This product is in the review and/or onboarding process towards full availability. It is not currently available via FactSet.
- Determine arm's length or reasonable royalty rates to support the licensing of intellectual property such as copyright (software), patents, know-how, trade secrets and trademarks.
- Estimate relief-from-royalties present value of intangibles.
- Access reliable enterprise financials and analytics to test DEMPE (development, enhancement, maintenance, protection and exploitation of intellectual property) activities, including advertising and research and development analyses.
- Feed Details
- RoyaltyStat® is the best-in-class, most up-to-date, and reliable source of royalty rates extracted from unredacted license agreements. RoyaltyStat's rates are used in transfer pricing, purchase price allocation (PPA), reasonable royalty infringement damages, and due diligence connected with litigation, business development, bankruptcy, mergers and acquisition
- Firm Information
- RoyaltyStat's databases are used worldwide for transfer pricing compliance and intangible property valuation. Started on August 17, 1996 and launched online December 14, 1999, RoyaltyStat is trusted by government agencies, by corporations, and by accounting, consulting and law firms.