FactSet Revere Geographic Revenue ("GeoRev") Exposure data provides a highly structured and normalized display of companies’ revenues by geography. Quickly understand a company’s revenue exposure in countries impacted by geopolitical, macroeconomic, and market risk. Understand the geographic footprint of a company based on sources of revenue versus country of domicile, and analyze global revenue exposures at the company, index, or portfolio level. Data Frequency: Annual; Update Frequency: Daily.
- Determine arm's length or reasonable royalty rates to support the licensing of intellectual property such as copyright (software), patents, know-how, trade secrets and trademarks.
- Estimate relief-from-royalties present value of intellectual property (intangibles) to determine the value of self-created production and marketing intangibles that may be used to securitize corporate debt.
- Access reliable enterprise financials and analytics to test DEMPE (development, enhancement, maintenance, protection and exploitation of intellectual property) activities, including advertising and research and development analyses.
- Feed Coverage
Sector Count Type Start Date Healthcare 2,030 Entities 1976 Technology 1,280 Entities 1981 Finance 970 Entities 1977 Consumer Non-Cyclicals 580 Entities 1978 Non-Energy Materials 550 Entities 1961 Industrials 540 Entities 1977 Consumer Services 490 Entities 1977 Consumer Cyclicals 440 Entities 1979 Business Services 380 Entities 1976 Telecommunications 320 Entities 1987
- Feed Details
- RoyaltyStat® is the best-in-class, most up-to-date, and reliable source of royalty rates extracted from license agreements.
RoyaltyStat’s royalty rates are used in transfer pricing, assets purchase price allocation (PPA), reasonable royalty infringement damages, and due diligence connected with tax and intellectual property litigation, business development connected with the acquisition or licensing of intellectual property, bankruptcy, and mergers and acquisitions.
- Firm Information
- RoyaltyStat® is a first-to-market privately held limited liability US company offering a well-recognized branded databases of royalty rates extracted from license agreements. Content and software development began in 1996 and launched online 1999. Their proprietary royalty rates are used worldwide for corporate income tax transfer pricing compliance and for intangible assets valuation. RoyaltyStat is trusted by government agencies, corporations, and accounting, consulting and law firms.