Gain access to 20+ years of comprehensive estimates and statistics on a wide variety of financial statement items as well as industry specific metrics. Updated intraday, FactSet’s consensus estimates are aggregated from a wide base of contributors and cover over 19,000 active companies across 90+ countries. Data Frequency: Quarterly; Update Frequency: Intraday.
This product is in the review and/or onboarding process towards full availability. It is not currently available via FactSet.
- Analyze full ticket prices and identify trends in both markdown rates (discounts already incorporated into prices) and promotional discounts (typically added in the cart).
- Leverage retail stocks’ high volatility to find alpha. Enhance existing models with data that has a plausible theoretical background and correlates to fundamental performance.
- Complement credit card data and gain new perspective on underlying sales quality and inventory positioning.
- Feed Coverage
Industry Count Type Start Date Specialty Retail 21 Websites 4/30/2017 Specialty Retail 10 Tickers 4/30/2017
- Feed Details
- Track retailers' pricing and promotional activity including year-over-year changes in full ticket prices, markdown rates (ex. promotions), and promotional discounts. Omney Data incorporates both systematic and manual processes to provide a comprehensive view of overall discounting activity.
- Firm Information
- Omney Data uses proprietary methods to transform raw, unstructured web data into usable information for the world's top investors. Their unique datasets provide critical insight to help investors make better decisions.