Gain access to crowdsourced earnings and revenue estimates from 70,000+ hedge fund, brokerage, independent, and amateur analysts covering over 2,600 U.S. companies in multiple sectors, including Technology, Healthcare, and Industrials. Estimize’s diverse range of data provides estimates that allow you to avoid the systematic bias of the Wall Street consensus. Data Frequency: Quarterly; Update Frequency: Daily
- Identify top performing strategies across universes, horizons, and investment themes with factor ranking, correlation, and performance metrics for various markets that span more than 30,000 securities across 80 countries.
- Access proven insights and actionable ranking data, freeing up time and resources otherwise required to define, calculate, and test strategies in-house.
- Find insight into signal definitions, providing broader perspective beyond standard signals and supporting rapid strategy prototyping.
- Feed Coverage
Region Count Type Start Date United States 8,000 Securities 1994 North America 10,000 Securities 1994 Latin America 650 Securities 1993 EMEA 12,000 Securities 1989 Far East 20,000 Securities 1989
- Feed Details
- Research Signals provides over 500 investment signals covering more than 30,000 securities in 80 countries, supporting security selection and strategy development. The signals are extracted from a variety of data sources, including direct financial, technical, industry-specific, proprietary, and alternative data sources, and are designed to help asset managers expedite return generation goals. Research Signals analyst team focuses on discovering and testing factors that relate to traditional and specialty themes such as value, quality, momentum, short interest, ESG, and more.
- Firm Information
- IHS Markit delivers next-generation information, analytics, and solutions to help customers improve operational efficiency and gain deep insights that lead to well-informed, confident decisions. IHS Markit has more than 50,000 key business and government customers, including 80 percent of the Fortune Global 500 and the world’s leading financial institutions. Headquartered in London, IHS Markit is listed on the Nasdaq under the symbol INFO and committed to sustainable, profitable growth.