FactSet’s Ownership data provides institutional, mutual fund, stakeholder, and float-related share ownership information for equities and fixed income securities worldwide from company and institutional filings, investor reports, and press releases. Updated daily, this database provides 17+ years of history across 120 countries. Data Frequency: Quarterly; Update Frequency: Daily.
- Leverage RepRisk’s unique event- and issues-driven methodology to analyze any company exposed to ESG risks. Coverage includes public and private companies of any size, in every sector and location, including emerging and frontier markets. Over 120,000 companies are mapped to 28 ESG issues and 58 ESG topics based on RepRisk’s research scope in accordance with the key international standards on ESG and business conduct such as the UNGC Principles.
- Gain access to several ESG risk metrics and underlying scores. Systematically flag and monitor ESG and business conduct risks, as well as violations of internal policies and international standards. Underlying severity and source influence scores provide additional insights. RepRisk’s proprietary risk metrics and analytics are updated daily, i.e. whenever a new risk incident occurs. History spans back to January 2007 to provide an unbroken time series with more than 12 years of data.
- Focus on risks from an outside-in perspective. Look beyond policies to assess a company's actual on-the-ground performance. RepRisk combines machine learning with human analysis in 20 languages to translate big data into curated and actionable research and metrics using a proprietary, rules-based methodology. More than 80,000 media, stakeholder, and other third-party sources on the local, national, and international level, are screened daily.
- Feed Coverage
Region Count Type Start Date Africa 7,400 Entities 2007 Asia 66,600 Entities 2007 Europe 68,500 Entities 2007 Latin America 13,300 Entities 2007 Middle East 5,600 Entities 2007 North America 68,500 Entities 2007 Pacific 12,500 Entities 2007
- Feed Details
- RepRisk’s proprietary risk metrics and analytics systematically flag and monitor ESG and business conduct risks, as well as potential company-specific violations of internal policies and/or international standards. RepRisk’s data feeds offer a comprehensive solution for risk management and compliance. The dataset offers full coverage of any market universe including emerging and frontier market as well as private equity. Historical data is available with consistent methodology since 2007. An issues- and event-driven methodology provides daily-updated risk information based on over 80,000 public sources and stakeholders screened and analyzed in 20 languages. Data Frequency: Daily; Update Frequency: Weekly.
- Firm Information
- RepRisk, a global leader and pioneer in data science, specializes in premium ESG and business conduct risk research and quantitative solutions.They leverage artificial intelligence and curated human analysis to translate big data into actionable business intelligence and risk metrics.Leading organizations around the world rely on RepRisk as their key due diligence solution to prevent and mitigate ESG and business conduct risks related to their operations, business relationships, and investments.
- Documentation/Additional Information
- ESG Investment in Chinese Firms
- Community Discussion