FactSet’s Ownership data provides institutional, mutual fund, stakeholder, and float-related share ownership information for equities and fixed income securities worldwide from company and institutional filings, investor reports, and press releases. Updated daily, this database provides 17+ years of history across 120 countries. Data Frequency: Quarterly; Update Frequency: Daily.
RepRisk ESG Business IntelligenceData Feed by RepRisk
Added to Marketplace for Purchase: Apr. 10, 2018
- Screens 80,000+ media, stakeholder, and third-party sources daily, including print and online media, NGOs, government bodies, regulators, think tanks, newsletters, social media, e.g. Twitter, blogs, and other online sources vetted and reviewed by RepRisk
- Coverage includes RepRisk’s core research scope, comprised of 28 broad, comprehensive and mutually-exclusive ESG issues, as well as 57 Topic Tags (a list of ESG hot topics that are specific and thematic, e.g. Coal-fired power plants)
- Universal coverage includes any listed or non-listed company exposed to ESG risks as well as projects from all sectors and countries, including emerging and frontier markets
- Feed Coverage
Region Count Type Start Date Africa 6,900 Entities 2007 Asia 62,600 Entities 2007 Europe 65,800 Entities 2007 Latin America 12,200 Entities 2007 Middle East 5,300 Entities 2007 North America 66,300 Entities 2007 Pacific 11,800 Entities 2007
- Feed Details
- RepRisk’s proprietary risk metrics and analytics systematically flag and monitor ESG and business conduct risks, as well as potential company-specific violations of internal policies and/or international standards. With daily updates and human-curated adverse data, RepRisk’s data feeds offer a comprehensive solution for risk management and compliance with universal coverage. Data Frequency: Daily; Update Frequency: Weekly.
- Firm Information
- RepRisk is a leading research and business intelligence provider that specializes in environmental, social, and governance (ESG) and responsible business conduct risks analysis. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, RepRisk serves clients worldwide, enabling them to reduce blind spots and manage business conduct risks related to their operations, business relationships, and investments.
- Community Discussion
I was looking to browse through some examples to test a general hypothesis that a supplier’s ESG performance impacts the company for which those goods/services are provided. Knowing that TKJP Corporation (more commonly known as Takata Corporation) was involved in several airbag recalls over the p...
FactSet partnered with Coleman Parkes to survey Heads/Directors/VPs of Quantitative Analysis, Senior Quantitative Analysts, Data Scientists, and Chief Data Officers. https://insight.factset.com/the-future-of-quantitative-analysis-data-sources insight.factset.com https://insight.factset.com/the-fu...
RepRisk’s core research process focuses on 28 specific “Issues” tied to ESG themes and is incident focus rather than company specific. By screening news from 80,000 public sources & stakeholders in 16 languages, RepRisk is able to identify incidents as they occur and tie them back to any company ...