- Quickly research investment ideas to find factors that drive performance. Run backtests that integrate your own data and any of the data sources available on FactSet. Use portfolio simulation tools to construct and rebalance more realistic portfolios with buy/sell rules and trading constraints. Easily build presentation-ready reports that combine risk and performance analytics, and batch outputs or query results via API for all your quant models and portfolios.
- Keep pace with the rise in new datasets. Use FactSet Data Exploration to explore and evaluate new ideas faster and without adding costly infrastructure. Instantly interact with data from the Open:FactSet Marketplace in a fully hosted environment that includes industry standard databases, programming languages (Python and R), and data visualization tools.
- Focus on ideas rather than data management. Rely on FactSet’s extensive symbology mappings and deep, bias-free historical data. FactSet’s hub-and-spoke data model connects disparate content to ensure consistency, transparency and data integrity. A large and experienced team of content collection specialists eliminate data redundancies and discrepancies during the intake process, leading to cleaner and more accurate information.
- Solution Details
- FactSet’s integrated tools for quantitative research take you from idea to construction and beyond. Create factors, understand and adjust for biases, simulate strategies, optimize portfolio exposures, and manage risk and performance with FactSet’s comprehensive quantitative solutions. With unparalleled data and robust analytics, quantitative teams can discover, develop, and implement innovative strategies, without the burden of manual alignment or data maintenance.
- Firm Information
- FactSet creates data and technology solutions for investment professionals around the world, providing instant access to financial data and analytics that investors use to make crucial decisions. We combine our unique proprietary datasets, your in-house data, and third-party unstructured data to help you see and seize opportunity sooner.
- Community Discussion
FactSet Insight - Sector Watch: How Preliminary Earnings Have Evolved in 2020 last activity Dec 14, 2020 3:22 pm
Recent additions to the marketplace: Subscribe for updates last activity Dec 09, 2020 11:37 am
Pairing Liquidity Risk and Total Corporate Debt to Find Signals in the Fixed Income Market last activity Sep 01, 2020 9:12 am
AI/NLP STOCK SCREENER +15.55% Change in News last activity Jun 16, 2020 3:59 pm
Now, where the heck to PUT that data? last activity Dec 01, 2019 5:59 am