This product is in the review and/or onboarding process towards full availability. It is not currently available via FactSet.
- Identify clear alpha signals based on social media sentiment data before it is priced into the market.
- Rely on Natural Language Processing that is specifically adapted to communication used in finance for accurate sentiment classifications. StockPulse’s AI engine boasts extensive historical data.
- Enhance quantitative models or risk management systems with daily PulsePicks data that is based on sophisticated measurements and rigorous mathematical and statistical meta-modeling.
- Feed Coverage
Key Facts to StockPulse Count Type Start Date Messages 1,000,000 or more per day 2011 Meta information 3,000,000 or more per day 2011 Authors and countings 45,000,000 Key Statistics 2011 Securities monitoring 54,000 Key Statistics 2011
- Feed Details
- GERMAN AI ENHANCES ALPHA PERFORMANCE
Leverage StockPulse’s robust AI engine to uncover PulsePicks trading signals based on sentiment data from social media sources, blogs, chats, and forums. Various metrics such as intensity (buzz), sentiment, and key topics are combined and optimized using algorithms that continuously analyze large historical datasets to detect patterns that can be translated into equity-level signals.
- Firm Information
- German-based StockPulse, founded in 2011, is a pioneer of sentiment data analytics for financial markets. The company's fully automated systems condense several million datasets from social media channels into meaningful and actionable data. StockPulse analysis is based on years of research that has been tested and confirmed in several academic studies. Pulse Picks, a key StockPulse product, provide at least 30 trend signals per trading day for individual stocks, indices, and currency pairs.