Access information for over 1.7 million company corporate events, such as conference call date and time, access details, and participant name and contact information. Transcript participants are mapped to FactSet symbology, allowing users to perform historical analysis on firms, individuals, analysts, or brokers using FactSet’s permanent identifiers. Updated intraday, this feed delivers event transcripts in a standardized and tagged XML format. Data Frequency: Event; Update Frequency: Intraday.
- Anticipate the market impact of earnings calls based on the historical relationship between a company’s language and corresponding market activity.
- Incorporate standardized scores that indicate a positive or negative outlook relative to the market benchmark.
- Access analytics generated immediately after call transcripts become available, including scores of entire earnings calls, as well as scores for the individual components of each call, e.g. company presentation, analyst Q&A.
- Feed Coverage
Top 7 Sectors Count Type Start Date Finance 700 Securities 2003 Technology 600 Securities 2003 Healthcare 530 Securities 2003 Industrials 370 Securities 2003 Energy 290 Securities 2003 Consumer Cyclicals 235 Securities 2003 Non-Energy Materials 230 Securities 2003
- Feed Details
- Using a combination of natural language processing and machine learning, the Prattle Equities Analytics Data Feed delivers comprehensive, unbiased, quantitative analysis of corporate earnings calls from nearly 3,000 publicly traded companies in the U.S. Corporate language is parsed and converted to quantitative data that allows investment professionals to forecast market outcomes. Data Frequency: Event; Update Frequency: Daily
- Firm Information
- Prattle is a research automation firm that generates automated analyst reports and directly tradable, quantitative signals by analyzing the language used by central banks and publicly traded companies. Prattle’s proprietary systems use predictive analytics and natural language processing to provide clarity to investors and finance professionals. The company was founded by experts in textual analytics and economic forecasting and is backed by top-tier Wall Street and Silicon Valley investors.
- At a Glance
- Prattle Equities Analytics
- Additional Research
- Text Analysis Links CFO Shareholder Engagement to Lower Volatility
- Community Discussion
https://open.factset.com/partners/prattle/en-us Prattle ’s most recent contribution to FactSet Insight explores how our Central Bank Analytics can be used to gain deeper insights into the economic conditions of a given country. Although the Australian economy had remained strong at the time of pu...
The https://open.factset.com/products/prattle-central-bank-analytics/en-us Prattle Central Bank Analytics DataFeed provides sentiment scores on central bank communication based on the historical relationship between a bank’s language and corresponding market activity. Let’s examine how the recent...