Using a combination of natural language processing and machine learning, the Prattle Equities Analytics Data Feed delivers comprehensive, unbiased, quantitative analysis of corporate earnings calls from nearly 3,000 publicly traded companies in the U.S. Corporate language is parsed and converted to quantitative data that allows investment professionals to forecast market outcomes. Data Frequency: Event; Update Frequency: Daily
This product is in the review and/or onboarding process towards full availability. It is not currently available for purchase via FactSet.
- Project the market reaction to corporate communications based on the historical relationship between a company’s language and corresponding stock price performance.
- Enhance models by incorporating standardized scores that indicate a positive or negative outlook for a company's stock price.
- Access analytics generated immediately after communications become available, including predictive sentiment scores of official corporate communications as well as metadata tags and volatility scores.
- Feed Coverage
Top 7 Sectors Count Type Start Date Information Technology 570 Companies 2013 Financials 530 Companies 2013 Consumer Discretionary 480 Companies 2013 Industrials 390 Companies 2013 Health Care 380 Companies 2013 Energy 200 Companies 2013 Materials 150 Companies 2013
- Feed Details
- Prattle's Corporate Communications Data Feed uses proprietary natural language processing and machine learning technology to deliver predictive analytics on primary source corporate communications from nearly 3,000 U.S. companies. Corporate language is parsed and converted to quantitative data that allows investment professionals to forecast price movement.
- Firm Information
- Prattle is a research automation firm that generates automated analyst reports and directly tradable, quantitative signals by analyzing the language used by central banks and publicly traded companies. Prattle’s proprietary systems use predictive analytics and natural language processing to provide clarity to investors and finance professionals. The company was founded by experts in textual analytics and economic forecasting and is backed by top-tier Wall Street and Silicon Valley investors.
- Documentation/Additional Information
- Prattle IR Product Data Sheet
- Community Discussion