Using a combination of natural language processing and machine learning, the Prattle Equities Analytics Data Feed delivers comprehensive, unbiased, quantitative analysis of corporate earnings calls from nearly 3,000 publicly traded companies in the U.S. Corporate language is parsed and converted to quantitative data that allows investment professionals to forecast market outcomes. Data Frequency: Event; Update Frequency: Daily
- Anticipate the market impact of central bank language based on the historical relationship between a bank’s language and corresponding market activity.
- Incorporate standardized scores that indicate a positive or negative outlook across multiple asset classes and time horizons.
- Access analytics generated immediately after communications become available, including scores of official central bank statements and policymaker speeches, as well as metadata and analytics on individual policymakers.
- Feed Coverage
Region Count Type Start Date Africa 700 Events 1990 Asia 7,110 Events 1996 Europe 12,090 Events 1993 Latin America 820 Events 1997 Middle East 2,390 Events 2000 North America 6,770 Events 1994 Pacific 2,320 Events 1990
- Feed Details
- Using a combination of natural language processing and machine learning, the Prattle Central Bank Analytics data feed delivers comprehensive, unbiased, quantitative analysis of official communications from 15 central banks globally. Language is parsed and converted to quantitative data that allows investment professionals to forecast market outcomes. Data Frequency: Intraday; Update Frequency: Intraday.
- Firm Information
- Prattle is a research automation firm that generates automated analyst reports and directly tradable, quantitative signals by analyzing the language used by central banks and publicly traded companies. Prattle’s proprietary systems use predictive analytics and natural language processing to provide clarity to investors and finance professionals. The company was founded by experts in textual analytics and economic forecasting and is backed by top-tier Wall Street and Silicon Valley investors.
- Documentation/Additional Information
- Prattle Central Bank Product Sheet
- At a Glance
- Prattle Central Bank Analytics DataFeed
- Additional Research
- WSJ: Hawkishness Ebbed in Fed Statement, According to Firm’s Analysis
- Community Discussion