Yewno’s Emerging Technologies data feed goes back to 2011 and quantifies entity-specific exposure to transformative technologies that are likely to disrupt the economy in the future. Global companies that produce various types of intellectual property receive multiple factors for each one of 35 emerging technologies, including autonomous vehicles, blockchain, and deep learning, resulting in 100+ scores that measure which companies contribute the most to the development of emerging technologies. Data Frequency: Daily; Update Frequency: Weekly
- Leverage Quant IP’s deep experience in patent law and patent data, statistical expertise and smart, AI-powered algorithms to identify trends and shifts in technology. Find true innovation leaders and make better decisions.
- Extract value from information buried in more than 120 million patent documents. Quant IP provides access to point in time data with history available back to 1995 for backtesting purposes.
- Enhance alpha. Backtests show strong evidence for sustainable, risk adjusted alpha generation and low correlations with common factors such as value, growth, and momentum. The pharmaceutical industry shows the strongest backtesting results and alpha >6 percent per annum.
- Feed Coverage
Region Count Type Start Date Africa 140 Entities 1995 Asia 45,100 Entities 1995 Europe 20,480 Entities 1995 Latin America 560 Entities 1995 Middle East 800 Entities 1995 North America 24,600 Entities 1995 Pacific 1,020 Entities 1995
- Feed Details
- Quant IP’s Patent and Innovation Metrics data feed provides access to point in time patent data, including the number of patent applications per company, the number of granted patents per company, and the Quant IP Innovation Score per company. The Quant IP Innovation score is an aggregated indicator for consistency, quality and efficiency of a company's innovation process, making it possible to rank listed companies according to their innovation power and build portfolios to outperform regular equity indices.
- Firm Information
- Quant IP uses smart algorithms and AI-powered software to gain insights from both patent data and financial metrics. By leveraging domain knowledge and incorporating other data sources Quant IP creates business intelligence for asset management, venture capital, private equity, M&A, consulting, and corporate clients.