Find details for over 1.7 million corporate events, such as conference call date and time, phone number and password, type of conference call, and investor relations contact information. Transcript participants are mapped to FactSet symbology, allowing users to perform analysis on firms, individuals, analysts, and brokers using FactSet’s permanent identifiers. Data Frequency: Event; Update Frequency: Intraday.
This product is in the review and/or onboarding process towards full availability. It is not currently available for purchase via FactSet.
- Seamlessly merge news items with market data to gain the most precise U.S.-oriented news analytics available. Understand how and why a stock is moving at a given time with tick-level accuracy and develop stronger forecast reactions to anticipated future events.
- Compete more effectively with the ability to predict trading volumes, market performance and volatility. Identify distinctive market trends and utilize a broader set of historical data for your decision-making.
- Incorporate news analytics into your risk model to reduce overall loss probability. Better understand short-term volatility spikes and abnormal risks in your portfolio so you can adjust orders or algorithms with greater speed and accuracy.
- Feed Coverage
Top 7 Sectors Count Type Start Date Basic Materials 1,720 Securities 1/1/2006 Financial Services 1,390 Securities 1/1/2006 Health Care 1,150 Securities 1/1/2006 Technology 1,090 Securities 1/1/2006 Industrials 990 Securities 1/1/2006 Consumer Cyclical 780 Securities 1/1/2006 Energy 610 Securities 1/1/2006
- Feed Details
- News Quantified Analytics covers all scheduled and surprise news events, earnings reports, analyst actions, mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, officer changes, SEC filings, legal cases or settlements, regulatory actions and market rumors. Their Analytics Data Feed offers over 100 customizable metrics, such as predicted direction and market impact, to provide deeper insights that help enhance returns and reduce risk.
- Firm Information
- News Quantified provides actionable, alpha-generating intelligence and risk management solutions. Breaking news headlines from major U.S. News sources and regulatory filings are continuously analyzed in real-time and integrated with corresponding market data to better understand and predict stock price movement. By leveraging over ten years of historical data and millions of news items, News Quantified tears down the wall between news headlines and market data.
- Additional Research
- Academic study (NYU/Rutgers/UC Berkley/Tel Aviv University)