This product is in the review and/or onboarding process towards full availability. It is not currently available for purchase via FactSet.
- Receive daily updates on the exports and imports of major commodity groups, including coal, iron ore and liquid natural gas (LNG).
- Identify which companies are importing and exporting goods with access to terminal level detail. Gauge the performance of shipping companies with individual ship details.
- Use aggregated data to gain a unique perspective on the total sea-borne import and export volumes for all maritime economies. Monitor the trade growth in emerging economies, measure the impact of trade wars and sanctions on physical trade, and identify shifting trade patterns.
- Feed Coverage
Worldwide Tracking Count Commercial Ships 50,000+ Ports 7,500+ Cargo Movements 100,000 per month
- Feed Details
- Access a structured record of global shipping movements, including information on the vessel type, and estimated type and tonnage of each cargo, to develop unique market insights, identify investment opportunities, and monitor the activity of individual ships, companies, commodities and industry sectors.
- Firm Information
- MariTrace provides specialist ship tracking data and services to clients in the shipping, commodity trading and financial industries. This expertise has been used to develop MariData, which is a structured record of shipping cargo movements worldwide.