Keep track of past and future economic event calendar and estimate information for 60+ countries and regions with FactSet Economic Events and Estimates. Each event record includes descriptive data, release date and time, and the associated indicator, period, and region. In addition, recent actual and consensus estimates are provided for indicator events. Data Frequency: Event; Update Frequency: Daily.
This product is in the review and/or onboarding process towards full availability. It is not currently available via FactSet.
- Leverage a global network of experienced and respected financial journalists, editors and economists to gain unique and proprietary news and insights.
- Identify fresh trading strategies with industry leading coverage of broad market and sector specific activity throughout the day, combined with breaking public company news. Gain up to the minute insight into forces affecting fixed income and foreign exchange markets. Analysts also tap into the cross-market relationships between bonds, currencies, equities and commodities.
- Get the news that matters most. Customized news feed licenses and subscriptions are available via various flexible distribution options.
- Feed Details
- Live Briefs Pro Global Markets is a comprehensive premium news service providing complete, up-to-the-minute multi-asset class coverage of North American, European and APAC financial markets and economies.
- Firm Information
- With a history of serving the largest and most recognized market data, research and trading applications around the world, MT Newswires is a recognized leader in original and unbiased business and financial news. The Company’s expanding global network of financial journalists and economists produce a leading, multi-asset class news service with over 115 categories of market moving, original and noise free news, serving a broad range of financial services firms and capital markets participants.