RBICS with Tradenames maps over 170,000 products, services and brands (a.k.a. Tradenames) to the granular sectors of the FactSet Revere Business Industry Classification System taxonomy, resulting in a multi-sector participation map for each company. Whereas RBICS with Revenue offers quantified multi-sector exposure based on a company’s segment disclosures, RBICS with Tradenames provides a comprehensive view of sector participation at the product level.
- Rely on a unique, timely, and accurate job listings dataset that is sourced directly from employer websites globally. LinkUp collects, refines and distributes data to deliver insightful, predictive and actionable job market information.
- Perform deeper analysis with extensive global coverage, irreplaceable history, and over 20 unique job and company level attributes and identifiers.
- Enhance alpha. Create models and signals to assess and predict job growth at the macro, sector, geographic, and individual company level.
- Feed Coverage
Job Market Data Coverage Historical Start Date 2007 Total History Job Count 130,000,000 Daily Active Job Count 3,500,000 Countries 195 Companies 60,000 Unique Tickers 3,500 Sectors All Unique Job Attributes 14 Unique Company Attributes 13
- Feed Details
- LinkUp Raw contains the most complete set of LinkUp’s job market data, dating back to 2007. The dataset includes full job postings sourced directly from employer websites as well as related statistics and analysis of the job postings. Delivered daily, LinkUp Raw consists of 3 distinct components: individual job records, core analytics, and company reference data.
LinkUp’s dataset includes over 20 unique job and company level attributes and identifiers, such as, job title, job URL, company name, location, occupation code, sector code, ticker, reference data, and more.
- Firm Information
- LinkUp is the global leader in delivering accurate, real-time, and predictive job market data and analytics. Through proprietary technology, LinkUp indexes millions of job listings directly from employer websites daily. From this unique and predictive jobs dataset, LinkUp provides valuable insights into the global labor market and helps investors generate alpha at the macro, sector, geographic, and individual company level.