This product is in the review and/or onboarding process towards full availability. It is not currently available for purchase via FactSet.
- Gain from a centralized, scalable, fully-managed investment data platform that integrates both proprietary and third-party data. Leverage best-in-class data governance tools in a private cloud environment.
- Trust Kuberre’s long track record of successfully managing EDM responsibilities for some of the world's largest investment management firms. Spend more time focused on core business initiatives, rather than expensive data engineering tasks.
- Maintain high data integrity through 24x7 managed services support and a dedicated team of Business & Systems Analysts. Navigate across datasets with ease and confidence using a system that supports high-speed processing in a distributed computing environment.
- Solution Details
- Kuberre's cloud-based hosted Enterprise Data Management (EDM) service uses high-quality resources such as AWS or Azure. Kuberre takes responsibility for all aspects of their clients' EDM requirements, including normalizing and combining internal and external data, maintaining and provisioning data to applications and processes, and providing full technical support. Benefits of the service include scalability, flexibility, reliability, security, high performance, and cost effectiveness.
- Firm Information
- Kuberre Systems, Inc. is a Data Management & Analytics company that provides EDM software and EDM derived, fully managed solutions to some of the most reputable asset managers in the world. Kuberre EDM is built on a set of pre-cast components that enable clients to find their perfect balance between a buy and build solution. For clients who would like to outsource data management responsibilities, Kuberre offers EDM derived solutions such as QTPy, Security Master and an Investment Data Platform.