Gain access to current, comprehensive, and comparative information on securities in worldwide developed and emerging markets. Composed of annual and interim/quarterly data, detailed historical financial statement content, per share data, and calculated ratios, FactSet Fundamentals provides you with the information you need for a global investment perspective. Data Frequency: Quarterly; Update Frequency: Intraday.
This product is in the review and/or onboarding process towards full availability. It is not currently available for purchase via FactSet.
- Conduct independent and large-scale data-driven equity research on U.S. Equities without hiring additional analysts and data scientists.
- Apply K Score to select assets, generate new long/short ideas, or optimize existing portfolios dynamically over time adapting to market conditions.
- Discover historical patterns for individual companies and identify trends within industries, indices or size categories.
- Feed Coverage
Sector Count Type Start Date Information Technology 790 Equities 2012 Health Care 790 Equities 2012 Consumer Discretionary 630 Equities 2012 Industrials 570 Equities 2012 Energy 390 Equities 2012 Materials 270 Equities 2012 Consumer Staples 180 Equities 2012
- Feed Details
- K Scores are equity ratings that are rooted in fundamental factor investing and quantitative research, but leverage machine learning processing. K Scores can be incorporated as trading signals or used to validate research, construct portfolios, or create risk-adjusted investment factors.
Kavout processes vast and diverse information including fundamentals, technical indicators, and alternative data, and then applies predictive models and methods such as regression and deep learning to produce a ranking.
K Scores are available for all U.S. Equities, or a subset of the data by market cap, sector, or index.
- Firm Information
- Kavout is a global investment technology company committed to empowering investors to uncover data insights, generate alpha, and discover new investment opportunities. The company provides products and services to quantitative and fundamental asset managers, as well as technical traders. Kavout brings together a world-class team of researchers, data scientists, and machine learning experts who create tools to help hedge funds and discretionary asset managers make better investment decisions.