This product is in the review and/or onboarding process towards full availability. It is not currently available for purchase via FactSet.
- Analyze K Scores to generate new equity long/short ideas, incorporate as a signal in investment models, or validate research as a screening parameter.
- Discover alpha with high K Scores (7-9) indicating a higher probability of outperformance.
- Mitigate risk in portfolio construction by avoiding stocks with low K scores (1-3).
- Feed Coverage
Country Coverage Sectors Start Date Germany Component stocks on HDAX and MSCI small cap indexes 18 2013 United Kingdom Component stocks on FTSE 100 and FTSE 350 indexes 20 2013 United States All Major Stock Exchanges 11 2012
- Feed Details
- K Scores are calculated daily for thousands of stocks around the globe, and available to clients on the same trading day a few hours after the market closes. The K Score equity rating is delivered as an integer with possible values ranging from 1-to-9.
- Firm Information
- Kavout is a global investment technology company committed to empowering institutions and investors to find alpha, generate wealth and do more with less. The company specializes in the application of machine learning technologies to develop single, multi, and ensembled factors and signals from big data. Combining a world-class team of researchers, data scientists, and machine learning experts, Kavout creates data feed products and services to help investment managers make better decisions.