Gain access to current, comprehensive, and comparative information on securities in worldwide developed and emerging markets. Composed of annual and interim/quarterly data, detailed historical financial statement content, per share data, and calculated ratios, FactSet Fundamentals provides you with the information you need for a global investment perspective. Data Frequency: Quarterly; Update Frequency: Intraday.
- Analyze K Scores to generate new equity long/short ideas, incorporate as a signal in investment models, or validate research as a screening parameter.
- Discover alpha with high K Scores (7-9) indicating a higher probability of outperformance.
- Mitigate risk in portfolio construction by avoiding stocks with low K scores (1-3).
- Feed Coverage
Sector Count Type Start Date Industrials 260 Equities 2013 Non-Energy Minerals 220 Equities 2013 Finance 160 Equities 2013 Technology 130 Equities 2013 Healthcare 100 Equities 2013 Consumer Non-Cyclicals 90 Equities 2013 Consumer Cyclicals 90 Equities 2013 Energy 50 Equities 2013 Utilities 40 Equities 2013 Consumer Services 30 Equities 2013 Business Services 20 Equities 2013 Telecommunications 10 Equities 2013
- Feed Details
- The K Score China A-Shares data feed covers CSI 300, CSI 500 and CSI 800 component stocks. Scores are calculated daily and available to clients on the same trading day a few hours after the market closes. The K Score equity rating is delivered as an integer with possible values ranging from 1-to-9.
- Firm Information
- Kavout is a global investment technology company committed to empowering institutions and investors to find alpha, generate wealth and do more with less. The company specializes in the application of machine learning technologies to develop single, multi, and ensembled factors and signals from big data. Combining a world-class team of researchers, data scientists, and machine learning experts, Kavout creates data feed products and services to help investment managers make better decisions.