The FactSet Mergers data feed provides global merger and acquisition information for over 500,000 announced mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, and spin-offs involving both public and private companies. In addition to deal terms and details, this feed identifies participants, attitudes, and company details at the time of the announcement. Data Frequency: Event; Update Frequency: Daily.
This product is in the review and/or onboarding process towards full availability. It is not currently available for purchase via FactSet.
- Quants: protect your models against large M&A price jumps using the most complete source of corporate jet activity available. Headquarters, supply chain and key relationship mapping plus historical ownership data - all in one place.
- Fundamentals: get a first look at management’s strategy. Access corporate flight activity and related information to identify signals. Create custom triggers to be instantly notified when activity you think matters occurs.
- Access 10 years of history and in a clean, organized, and flexible dataset that can be seamlessly integrated into existing models.
- Feed Coverage
Universe Count Type Start Date Russell 3000 3,000 Securities 2007 U.S. Private Equity 250 Entities 2007
- Feed Details
- Uncover alpha from corporate jet activity. JetTrack provides comprehensive current and historical flight tracking across the Russell 3,000 and Private Equity firms. Unblocked, global coverage means you never miss a thing.
- Firm Information
- JetTrack allows investors to identify corporate strategy based on flight activity, providing real time insight into management plans. By combining complete plane ownership mapping and global, unblocked location data, clients know where each plane in JetTrack's coverage universe is around the world.