Gain instant access to personal and professional information for individuals associated with over 1.3 million firms, including public and private companies and financial sponsors, as well as private equity firms and investment professionals. Active and historical employment, board positions and select job details are included. The FactSet People database is updated intraday.
ISS Voting AnalyticsData Feed by Institutional Shareholder Services (ISS)
Added as Candidate: Apr. 24, 2019
This product is in the review and/or onboarding process towards full availability. It is not currently available for purchase via FactSet.
- Benchmark voting records and corporate governance practices of target companies against peers, identify proposal and voting patterns, and monitor shareholder proposals and success rates across 4.2 million agenda items from hundreds of thousands of meetings.
- Leverage standardized ballot item topic coding to find correlations between shareholder support for key management or shareholder ESG proposals and corporate performance. Evaluate Director elections, Management Say on Pay resolutions, equity plans, or more obscure governance or compensation proposals for long or short idea generation.
- Focus on shareholder support for special situations including M&A or proxy contests to identify support and outcomes for management or dissident director resolutions.
- Feed Coverage
Region Count Type Start Date Asia 11,000 Entities 2013 Europe 3,700 Entities 2013 Middle East 900 Entities 2013 North America (excl US) 1,300 Entities 2013 Pacific 1,100 Entities 2013 United States 4,100 Entities 2003 Other 600 Entities 2013
- Feed Details
- Identify trends and gain actionable insights with ISS Voting Analytics’ comprehensive database of global proxy voting agendas and meeting results. Spot voting patterns across regions or industries, research potential proposal vote outcomes, and aggregate voting statistics. Cross reference the ISS benchmark proxy vote recommendation with shareholder support to predict future outcomes.
- Firm Information
- ISS is the world's leading provider of corporate governance and responsible investment (RI) solutions for asset owners, asset managers, and hedge funds. ISS' solutions include: objective governance research and recommendations; RI data, analytics, and research; end-to-end proxy voting solutions; turnkey securities class actions claims management; and reliable global governance data and modeling tools. Clients rely on ISS' expertise to help them make informed corporate governance decisions.