Gain instant access to personal and professional information for individuals associated with over 1.3 million firms, including public and private companies and financial sponsors, as well as private equity firms and investment professionals. Active and historical employment, board positions and select job details are included. The FactSet People database is updated intraday.
- Evaluate the link between executive pay and financial performance and assess whether pay incentives are aligned with company strategy.
- Analyze the ISS quantitative pay for performance tests and benchmark companies against their peers for risk and performance analysis. Analyze base pay, short term incentives, long term incentives and total compensation. Standardized valuations of stock option grants, performance equity grants, time-based equity grants and CEO pay ratio data is also available in relevant regions.
- Incorporate executive compensation data into fundamental and quantitative investment models to uncover potential outliers.
- Feed Coverage
# Executives by Region Count Type Start Date Europe 2,400 Executives 2012 North America (ex. US) 4,400 Executives 2012 Pacific 5,400 Executives 2012 United States 20,000 Executives 2012
- Feed Details
- Leverage comprehensive compensation data for CEO and NEO (named executive officer), including salary, bonus, stock-based incentive awards, option grants, non-equity incentive plan payouts, deferred compensation payouts, and other components of total compensation. Access more than 100 compensation factors for 9,000 companies globally. Detailed pay data is available on 32,000 executives in U.S., Canada, U.K., Europe, and Australia.
- Firm Information
- ISS ESG is the responsible investment arm of Institutional Shareholder Services Inc., the world’s leading provider of environmental, social, and governance solutions for asset owners, asset managers, hedge funds, and asset servicing providers. ISS ESG solutions include corporate and country ESG research, climate data, analytics and advisory, governance data and screening and controversies. For more information, visit iss-esg.com.
- Community Discussion
New Thought Leadership From ISS ESG: Can the Biden Administration Unlock the United States’ Sustainability Potential? last activity Mar 01, 2021 1:00 pm
New Thought Leadership From ISS ESG: Hydrogen: The World Is Watching last activity Mar 01, 2021 12:58 pm
ISS ESG: Volatile Transitions: Navigating ESG in 2021 last activity Feb 19, 2021 10:31 am
ISS ESG: Gender Diversity Linked to Success last activity Feb 03, 2021 3:19 pm
ISS ESG: Is the Age of Large-Scale Bribery Over? Marking International Anti-Corruption Day 2020 last activity Feb 03, 2021 3:11 pm