Gain instant access to personal and professional information for individuals associated with over 1.3 million firms, including public and private companies and financial sponsors, as well as private equity firms and investment professionals. Active and historical employment, board positions and select job details are included. The FactSet People database is updated intraday.
ISS Executive Compensation DataData Feed by Institutional Shareholder Services (ISS)
Added as Candidate: Apr. 24, 2019
This product is in the review and/or onboarding process towards full availability. It is not currently available for purchase via FactSet.
- Evaluate the link between executive pay and financial performance and assess whether pay incentives are aligned with company strategy.
- Analyze the ISS quantitative pay for performance tests and benchmark companies against their peers for risk and performance analysis. Analyze base pay, short term incentives, long term incentives and total compensation. Standardized valuations of stock option grants, performance equity grants, time-based equity grants and CEO pay ratio data is also available in relevant regions.
- Incorporate executive compensation data into fundamental and quantitative investment models to uncover potential outliers.
- Feed Coverage
Region Count Type Start Date Africa 225 Entities 2012 Asia 1,500 Entities 2012 Europe 2,800 Entities 2012 Latin America 300 Entities 2012 Middle East 150 Entities 2012 North America (incl US) 7,000 Entities 2012 Pacific 1,500 Entities 2012 United States 5,500 Entities 2012
- Feed Details
- Leverage comprehensive compensation data for CEO and NEO (named executive officer), including salary, bonus, stock-based incentive awards, option grants, non-equity incentive plan payouts, deferred compensation payouts, and other components of total compensation. Access more than 100 compensation factors for 13,500 companies globally. Detailed pay data is available on 32,000 executives in U.S., Canada, U.K., Europe, and Australia.
- Firm Information
- ISS is the world's leading provider of corporate governance and responsible investment (RI) solutions for asset owners, asset managers, and hedge funds. ISS' solutions include: objective governance research and recommendations; RI data, analytics, and research; end-to-end proxy voting solutions; turnkey securities class actions claims management; and reliable global governance data and modeling tools. Clients rely on ISS' expertise to help them make informed corporate governance decisions.