The ISS ESG Corporate Rating provides a highly relevant, material, sector-specific and forward-looking assessment of a company’s environmental, social and governance performance. The methodology has been established and refined for more than 25 years to deliver high-quality and in-depth research on public and private companies' sustainability performances. The Prime Status label is awarded to companies that meet specific minimum standards in successfully managing sustainability-related risks and opportunities and achieve the best ESG scores among their sector peers.
ISS ESG Sustainability (SDG) Solutions AssessmentData Feed by Institutional Shareholder Services (ISS)
Added as Candidate: Aug. 19, 2019
This product is in the review and/or onboarding process towards full availability. It is not currently available via FactSet.
- Assess how a company’s products or services contribute to or obstruct 15 sustainability objectives, such as mitigating climate change, delivering education, and alleviating poverty.
- Perform inclusion or exclusion screening on companies that provide solutions for or obstruct specific sustainability challenges, such as climate change, water conservation, or gender equality.
- Use the ratings model outputs of revenue percentages, objective scores and Sustainability Solutions scores for risk management, portfolio construction, screening, engagement, or proxy voting strategies.
- Feed Coverage
Region Count Type Start Date Global 5,200 Entities 2017 Asia 1,050 Enitites 2018 Europe & South Africa 1,750 Entities 2017 North America 2,000 Entities 2017 Pacific 330 Entities 2018 South America 100 Entities 2018
- Feed Details
- The ISS ESG Sustainability (SDG) Solutions Assessment enables investors to assess the positive or negative impact that a company's product and service portfolio has towards achieving the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
The Sustainability Solutions Score provides an aggregated assessment of each company's product portfolio, taking into account a company's most distinct impacts.
- Firm Information
- ISS ESG is the responsible investment arm of Institutional Shareholder Services Inc., the world’s leading provider of environmental, social, and governance solutions for asset owners, asset managers, hedge funds, and asset servicing providers. ISS ESG solutions include corporate and country ESG research, climate data, analytics and advisory, governance data and screening and controversies. For more information, visit iss-esg.com.
- Additional Research
- ESG Review 2019: The State of Play of Corporate Responsibility