FactSet’s corporate activism database, SharkRepellent, allows you to monitor and analyze corporate activism with data items related to poison pills, significant activism reported in SEC filings and news sources, and key takeover defenses compiled from articles of incorporation, bylaws, and other publicly available sources. Data Frequency: Event; Update Frequency: Intraday.
ISS ESG Norm-Based ResearchData Feed by Institutional Shareholder Services (ISS)
Added as Candidate: Aug. 22, 2019
This product is in the review and/or onboarding process towards full availability. It is not currently available for purchase via FactSet.
- Screen, analyze, and monitor companies on their adherence to international norms on Human Rights, Labor Standards, Environmental Protection, and Anti-Corruption.
- Leverage the assessments signals and scores to inform your risk management, portfolio construction, engagement and proxy voting strategies.
- Use Norm-Based Research to fulfill requirements for internal and external reporting initiatives, such as the PRI.
- Feed Coverage
Region Count Type Start Date Global 23,300 Entities 2011 Africa 350 Entities 2011 Asia 7,000 Entities 2011 Europe 6,500 Entities 2011 North America 8,300 Entities 2011 Pacific 700 Entities 2011 South America 450 Entities 2011
- Feed Details
- ISS ESG Norm-Based Research identifies situations in which companies fail to prevent or address, social or environmental controversies in line with established expectations for Responsible Business Conduct.
Discover the most critical environmental and social risks for a given company in the key areas of Human Rights, Labour Rights, Environmental Protection, and Anti-Corruption, as defined by the UN Global Compact.
Individual assessments are aggregated into an overall assessment and score to easily identify companies with significant concerns.
- Firm Information
- ISS is the world's leading provider of corporate governance and responsible investment (RI) solutions for asset owners, asset managers, and hedge funds. ISS' solutions include: objective governance research and recommendations; RI data, analytics, and research; end-to-end proxy voting solutions; turnkey securities class actions claims management; and reliable global governance data and modeling tools. Clients rely on ISS' expertise to help them make informed corporate governance decisions.