FactSet’s corporate activism database, SharkRepellent, allows you to monitor and analyze corporate activism with data items related to poison pills, significant activism reported in SEC filings and news sources, and key takeover defenses compiled from articles of incorporation, bylaws, and other publicly available sources. Data Frequency: Event; Update Frequency: Intraday.
ISS ESG Governance QualityScoreData Feed by Institutional Shareholder Services (ISS)
Added to Marketplace for Purchase: Aug. 30, 2019
- Integrate non-financial data into fundamental investment processes so risks and opportunities are automatically included as part of the research mosaic.
- Identify and target portfolio companies that have poor governance practices, construct portfolios around governance, and leverage governance issues effectively when making investment decisions.
- Better understand a company’s approach to governance over time with historical scores and data that can provide greater context and help to uncover trends, through the point-in time nature of the feed.
- Feed Coverage
Region Count Type Start Date Africa 100 Entities 2014 Asia 940 Entities 2013 Europe 1,650 Entities 2013 Latin America 70 Entities 2014 North America (incl US) 4,800 Entities 2013 Pacific 290 Entities 2013
- Feed Details
- The ISS ESG Governance QualityScore is an objective, point-in-time, data-driven tool that helps investment professionals measure and identify areas of corporate risk in Board Structure, Compensation programs, Shareholder Rights, and Audit & Risk Oversight. Company-level scores provide an indication of relative governance quality based on an evaluation of approximately 100 of 230 total factors that are most relevant to a given country or region.
- Firm Information
- ISS is the world's leading provider of corporate governance and responsible investment (RI) solutions for asset owners, asset managers, and hedge funds. ISS' solutions include: objective governance research and recommendations; RI data, analytics, and research; end-to-end proxy voting solutions; turnkey securities class actions claims management; and reliable global governance data and modeling tools. Clients rely on ISS' expertise to help them make informed corporate governance decisions.