ISS ESG Environmental & Social Disclosure QualityScoreData Feed by Institutional Shareholder Services (ISS)
Added as Candidate: Aug. 30, 2019
This product is in the review and/or onboarding process towards full availability. It is not currently available for purchase via FactSet.
- Evaluate ESG risks via the level of corporate disclosures, utilizing 380 industry-specific factors and 10 relative scores developed for easy comparison.
- Identify Industry leaders and laggards. Use scores and factors to identify best-in-class sustainability disclosure practices, save time in performing peer comparisons, and prepare for company engagements.
- Incorporate ratings model outputs into risk management, portfolio construction, engagement, and proxy voting strategies for deeper perspective.
- Feed Coverage
Region Count Type Start Date Global 4,700 Entities 2018 Europe & South Africa 1,400 Entities 2018 North America 3,050 Entities 2018 Pacific 200 Entities 2018 Other 40 Entities 2018
- Feed Details
- Environmental & Social Disclosure QualityScore is a data-driven scoring and screening solution designed to measure and identify areas of environmental and social risk through company disclosure.
The methodology focuses on material aspects of disclosure practices, including global disclosure standards and key industry initiatives, such as the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI), the Sustainability Accounting Standards Board (SASB) and the Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD).
- Firm Information
- ISS is the world's leading provider of corporate governance and responsible investment (RI) solutions for asset owners, asset managers, and hedge funds. ISS' solutions include: objective governance research and recommendations; RI data, analytics, and research; end-to-end proxy voting solutions; turnkey securities class actions claims management; and reliable global governance data and modeling tools. Clients rely on ISS' expertise to help them make informed corporate governance decisions.