ISS ESG Environmental & Social Disclosure QualityScoreData Feed by Institutional Shareholder Services (ISS)
Added as Candidate: Aug. 30, 2019
This product is in the review and/or onboarding process towards full availability. It is not currently available via FactSet.
- Evaluate ESG risks via the level of corporate disclosures, utilizing 380 industry-specific factors and 10 relative scores developed for easy comparison.
- Identify Industry leaders and laggards. Use scores and factors to identify best-in-class sustainability disclosure practices, save time in performing peer comparisons, and prepare for company engagements.
- Incorporate ratings model outputs into risk management, portfolio construction, engagement, and proxy voting strategies for deeper perspective.
- Feed Coverage
Region Count Type Start Date Global 4,700 Entities 2018 Europe & South Africa 1,400 Entities 2018 North America 3,050 Entities 2018 Pacific 200 Entities 2018 Other 40 Entities 2018
- Feed Details
- Environmental & Social Disclosure QualityScore is a data-driven scoring and screening solution designed to measure and identify areas of environmental and social risk through company disclosure.
The methodology focuses on material aspects of disclosure practices, including global disclosure standards and key industry initiatives, such as the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI), the Sustainability Accounting Standards Board (SASB) and the Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD).
- Firm Information
- ISS ESG is the responsible investment arm of Institutional Shareholder Services Inc., the world’s leading provider of environmental, social, and governance solutions for asset owners, asset managers, hedge funds, and asset servicing providers. ISS ESG solutions include corporate and country ESG research, climate data, analytics and advisory, governance data and screening and controversies. For more information, visit iss-esg.com.