FactSet’s corporate activism database, SharkRepellent, allows you to monitor and analyze corporate activism with data items related to poison pills, significant activism reported in SEC filings and news sources, and key takeover defenses compiled from articles of incorporation, bylaws, and other publicly available sources. Data Frequency: Event; Update Frequency: Intraday.
ISS ESG Corporate RatingData Feed by Institutional Shareholder Services (ISS)
Added as Candidate: July 11, 2019
This product is in the review and/or onboarding process towards full availability. It is not currently available for purchase via FactSet.
- Assess companies’ sustainability performance on an absolute best-in-class basis. Using a sector specific and materiality focused approach, key issues are identified to represent the most material sustainability issues for a given industry and companies are compared to their peers on how they address these key issues.
- Identify correlations between sustainability and financial performance with over 35 ESG rating scores and underlying categories, including Prime ratings, performance scores, areas of concern, and more.
- Seamlessly incorporate model outputs into risk management, portfolio construction, engagement, and proxy voting strategies. Rely on a proven granular and rule-based methodology that provides a high level of detail and transparency.
- Feed Coverage
Region Count Type Start Date Global 5,200 Entites 2006 Asia 1,050 Entites 2006 Europe & South Africa 1,750 Entites 2006 North America 2,000 Entites 2006 Pacific 330 Entites 2006 South America 100 Entites 2006
- Feed Details
- The ISS ESG Corporate Rating provides a highly relevant, material, sector-specific and forward-looking assessment of a company’s environmental, social and governance performance. The methodology has been established and refined for more than 25 years to deliver high-quality and in-depth research on public and private companies' sustainability performances.
The Prime Status label is awarded to companies that meet specific minimum standards in successfully managing sustainability-related risks and opportunities and achieve the best ESG scores among their sector peers.
- Firm Information
- ISS ESG is the responsible investment arm of Institutional Shareholder Services Inc., the world’s leading provider of environmental, social, and governance solutions for asset owners, asset managers, hedge funds, and asset servicing providers. ISS ESG solutions include corporate and country ESG research, climate data, analytics and advisory, governance data and screening and controversies. For more information, visit iss-esg.com.