Gain access to current, comprehensive, and comparative information on securities in worldwide developed and emerging markets. Composed of annual and interim/quarterly data, detailed historical financial statement content, per share data, and calculated ratios, FactSet Fundamentals provides you with the information you need for a global investment perspective. Data Frequency: Quarterly; Update Frequency: Intraday.
- Risk Management: Perform ex-post and ex-ante analysis to identify how adjusting exposure to certain companies impacts your overall portfolio climate risk. With Climate Impact data, measure the physical risks linked to the sector and geographic exposure, and transitional risks covering fossil fuel reserves and renewable energy assets.
- Measurement and reporting: Conduct a comprehensive forward-looking assessment to evaluate to what extent your portfolio companies’ can cope with future challenges related to climate change, including how your portfolio holdings aligns with below 2, 4, and 6 degrees Celsius climate scenarios. Have all data required for both internal and worldwide reporting initiatives on climate risks - such as the TCFD - at your fingertips.
- Investing: Feed climate data into your investment process to mitigate risks and seize opportunities arising from a transition to a low carbon economy. With the Carbon Risk Rating, assess a company’s efficiency, risk management and measures taken to reduce its carbon footprint for 6,500+ companies through a forward-looking lens.
- Feed Coverage
Region Count Type Start Date Global 29,000 Entities 2014 Africa 600 Entities 2014 Asia 14,000 Entities 2014 Europe 5,700 Entities 2014 North America 7,300 Entities 2014 Pacific 700 Entities 2014 South America 500 Enitites 2014
- Feed Details
- The ISS ESG Carbon & Climate Impact data feed is a comprehensive product incorporating carbon footprint, climate impact, scenario analysis, Carbon Risk Rating, energy & extractives involvement, and Potential Avoided Emissions data. The carbon data covers companies’ scope 1 (direct) & scope 2 (indirect) GHG emissions and intensity, scope 3 (other indirect emissions), and transitional and physical climate risks for 25,000+ global companies.
The Energy & Extractives data set contains 200+ factors, including revenue share, capacity, output and volume. Users can evaluate 18,000 companies for detailed fossil fuel and power generation involvement to acquire a deeper climate risk understanding.
- Firm Information
- ISS ESG is the responsible investment arm of Institutional Shareholder Services Inc., the world’s leading provider of environmental, social, and governance solutions for asset owners, asset managers, hedge funds, and asset servicing providers. ISS ESG solutions include corporate and country ESG research, climate data, analytics and advisory, governance data and screening and controversies. For more information, visit iss-esg.com.
- At a Glance
- ISS ESG Carbon & Climate Impact Data
- Additional Research
- Climate Portfolio Analysis: A Multifaceted Approach to Risk
Climate Change and Proxy Voting in the U.S. and Europe: A Comparative Perspective
How has the Oil and Gas Industry adapted to the requirements of the Paris Climate Agreement?
- Community Discussion
New Thought Leadership From ISS ESG: Can the Biden Administration Unlock the United States’ Sustainability Potential? last activity Mar 01, 2021 1:00 pm
New Thought Leadership From ISS ESG: Hydrogen: The World Is Watching last activity Mar 01, 2021 12:58 pm
ISS ESG: Volatile Transitions: Navigating ESG in 2021 last activity Feb 19, 2021 10:31 am
ISS ESG: Gender Diversity Linked to Success last activity Feb 03, 2021 3:19 pm
ISS ESG: Is the Age of Large-Scale Bribery Over? Marking International Anti-Corruption Day 2020 last activity Feb 03, 2021 3:11 pm