Gain access to current, comprehensive, and comparative information on securities in worldwide developed and emerging markets. Composed of annual and interim/quarterly data, detailed historical financial statement content, per share data, and calculated ratios, FactSet Fundamentals provides you with the information you need for a global investment perspective. Data Frequency: Quarterly; Update Frequency: Intraday.
ISS ESG Carbon & Climate Impact DataData Feed by Institutional Shareholder Services (ISS)
Added as Candidate: Aug. 19, 2019
This product is in the review and/or onboarding process towards full availability. It is not currently available for purchase via FactSet.
- Perform ex-post and ex-ante analysis to identify how adjusting exposure to certain companies impacts your overall portfolio climate risk.
- Measurement and reporting: Conduct a comprehensive forward-looking assessment to evaluate to what extent your portfolio companies’ can cope with future challenges related to climate change, including how your portfolio holdings aligns with below 2, 4, and 6 degrees Celsius climate scenarios. Have all data required for both internal and worldwide reporting initiatives on climate risks - such as the TCFD - at your fingertips.
- Investing: Feed climate data into your investment process to mitigate risks and seize opportunities arising from a transition to a low carbon economy.
- Feed Coverage
Region Count Type Start Date Global 22,000 Entities 2012 Africa 400 Entities 2012 Asia 11,550 Entities 2012 Europe 4,100 Entities 2012 North America 5,100 Entities 2012 Pacific 550 Entities 2012 South America 350 Enitites 2012
- Feed Details
- The ISS ESG Carbon & Climate Impact data feed is a comprehensive product incorporating carbon footprint data, an overall Carbon Risk Rating and Potential Avoided Emissions (PAE). The feed covers companies’ scope 1 (direct) & scope 2 (indirect) GHG emissions and intensity, scope 3 (other indirect emissions), and transitional and physical climate risks for 22,000+ global companies.
The Carbon Risk Rating assesses the climate-related performance of 5,300+ companies, taking into account not only industry-specific challenges and risk profiles, but also a company’s positive impact.
The PAE data measure the emissions for 250+ utility companies that are saved by a company’s products or services.
- Firm Information
- ISS is the world's leading provider of corporate governance and responsible investment (RI) solutions for asset owners, asset managers, and hedge funds. ISS' solutions include: objective governance research and recommendations; RI data, analytics, and research; end-to-end proxy voting solutions; turnkey securities class actions claims management; and reliable global governance data and modeling tools. Clients rely on ISS' expertise to help them make informed corporate governance decisions.