Gain instant access to personal and professional information for individuals associated with over 1.3 million firms, including public and private companies and financial sponsors, as well as private equity firms and investment professionals. Active and historical employment, board positions and select job details are included. The FactSet People database is updated intraday.
ISS Director DataData Feed by Institutional Shareholder Services (ISS)
Added as Candidate: Apr. 24, 2019
This product is in the review and/or onboarding process towards full availability. It is not currently available for purchase via FactSet.
- Gain important perspective to boardroom decision-making processes. Easily understand portfolio companies’ director qualifications, refreshment, and interlocks for risk and performance analysis for 150,000 directorships across more than 100 countries . Leverage ISS' unique director identifier to positively identify individuals across all of their director roles.
- Identify signals of possible management changes or catalysts for events like M&A or activist campaigns by incorporating 150 unique board and director data points, including classification, skills, bio, compensation, & shareholder vote support.
- Utilize the same data ISS proxy advisory and institutional investors use to evaluate corporate governance practices and Director assessments. Numerous academic studies have found correlations between corporate performance and board structure.
- Feed Coverage
Region Count Type Start Date Africa 3,500 Directorships 2012 Asia 41,000 Directorships 2012 Europe 34,000 Directorships 2012 Latin America 2,800 Directorships 2012 Middle East 6,300 Directorships 2012 North America 62,000 Directorships 2012 Pacific 6,300 Directorships 2012
- Feed Details
- ISS Director Data enables investors to uncover potential opportunities, identify investment risks and generate unique ideas through a deep dive of corporate director attributes. Gain a complete picture of the Board responsible for management oversight with 150 board and director data points to evaluate board independence, skills, diversity, key committee positions, attendance, ownership, compensation, meeting attendance and more.
- Firm Information
- ISS is the world's leading provider of corporate governance and responsible investment (RI) solutions for asset owners, asset managers, and hedge funds. ISS' solutions include: objective governance research and recommendations; RI data, analytics, and research; end-to-end proxy voting solutions; turnkey securities class actions claims management; and reliable global governance data and modeling tools. Clients rely on ISS' expertise to help them make informed corporate governance decisions.