FactSet’s corporate activism database, SharkRepellent, allows you to monitor and analyze corporate activism with data items related to poison pills, significant activism reported in SEC filings and news sources, and key takeover defenses compiled from articles of incorporation, bylaws, and other publicly available sources. Data Frequency: Event; Update Frequency: Intraday.
This product is in the review and/or onboarding process towards full availability. It is not currently available for purchase via FactSet.
- Flexibility: Create customized screening guidelines from over 250 Responsible Investment parameters to facilitate the management of multiple investment mandates.
- Thematic Mix: Apply different investment philosophies with screening processes that includes ESG inclusion, Negative Screening, Norms based screening and Positive screening.
- Optimize Capital Gains: Continuously monitor high risk instruments and enlarge the investable universe for enhanced alpha generation.
- Feed Coverage
Region Count Type Start Date Africa 1,000 Instruments 2013 Asia Pacific 21,300 Instruments 2013 Europe 7,000 Instruments 2013 Latin America 800 Instruments 2013 Middle East 800 Instruments 2013 North America (ex. US) 3,800 Instruments 2013 United States 5,300 Instruments 2013
- Feed Details
- IdealRatings’ proprietary ESG solution covers more than 250 Responsible Investments related datapoints for 40,000+ companies globally. The solution offers an array of screening parameters from Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) qualitative and quantitative data sets to revenue segmentation, business involvement flags, and countries of concern.
- Firm Information
- Founded in 2006 with a mission to help Socially Responsible Investors identify compliant instruments across different asset classes, IdealRatings Inc. has empowered capital markets stakeholders with unique screening solutions that offer insights of companies’ adherence to the Responsible Investment parameters. Headquartered in San Francisco and covering 40K+ companies globally, IdealRatings’s clients in 25+ countries have daily access to more than 10M data points.