FactSet’s corporate activism database, SharkRepellent, allows you to monitor and analyze corporate activism with data items related to poison pills, significant activism reported in SEC filings and news sources, and key takeover defenses compiled from articles of incorporation, bylaws, and other publicly available sources. Data Frequency: Event; Update Frequency: Intraday.
- Identify compliant instruments across asset classes that adhere to responsible investment parameters.
- Perform relative and sector allocation analysis with ESG scores based on an aggregation methodology that takes sector materiality into account.
- Expand your investable universe with extensive global coverage. Continuously monitor high risk instruments and find new companies with positive ESG performance.
- Feed Coverage
Region Count Type Start Date Africa 700 Companies 2013 Asia Pacific 19,500 Companies 2013 Europe 5,800 Companies 2013 Latin America 700 Companies 2013 Middle East 1,000 Companies 2013 North America 5,400 Companies 2013 Pacific 1,300 Companies 2013 Unknown 200 Companies 2013
- Feed Details
- IdealRatings’ proprietary ESG solution incorporates over 150 inputs to score the ESG performance of 34,000+ companies globally, including large, mid and small cap companies across developed, emerging and frontier markets.
- Firm Information
- Founded in 2006 with a mission to help Socially Responsible Investors identify compliant instruments across different asset classes, IdealRatings Inc. has empowered capital markets stakeholders with unique screening solutions that offer insights of companies’ adherence to the Responsible Investment parameters. Headquartered in San Francisco and covering 40K+ companies globally, IdealRatings’s clients in 25+ countries have daily access to more than 10M data points.