FactSet Revere Geographic Revenue Exposure data provides a highly structured and normalized display of companies’ revenues by geography. Quickly understand a company’s revenue exposure in countries impacted by geopolitical, macroeconomic, and market risk. Understand the geographic footprint of a company based on sources of revenue versus country of domicile, and analyze global revenue exposures at the company, index, or portfolio level. Data Frequency: Annual; Update Frequency: Daily.
This product is in the review and/or onboarding process towards full availability. It is not currently available for purchase via FactSet.
- Support your sovereign ESG integration & political risk analysis, and build a foundation for in-depth investigation and engagement.
- Analyze ESG risk exposure to see the full picture for equities and corporate debt. Understanding the context that a company operates in helps establish which ESG issues are potentially material, whether they’re being managed appropriately, and what questions to ask when engaging.
- Generate risk metrics for any location worldwide, including climate risk, to form a consistent view of risk to real assets and municipal bonds.
- Feed Details
- Verisk Maplecroft's Global Risk Analytics data encompasses over 150 ESG, climate, political and economic factors (indices) on a worldwide basis. The indices are built using proprietary methods from structured and unstructured datasets, drawing on ~800 underlying indicators. They are updated on an annual or quarterly basis. Many environmental, climate and security indices are subnational, with resolutions varying between 1km2 and 22km2.
- Firm Information
- Verisk Maplecroft is a global risk analytics company specialising in ESG, climate, and political risk data for leading institutional investors and corporations. They combine proprietary risk indices and datasets with expert research on countries, industries and issues in a holistic approach to help their clients make better decisions. For asset owners and managers, Verisk Maplecroft is a trusted source of support for the integration of global risk factors across multiple asset classes.